Matches for Men and Mares

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: Matches for Men and Mares

Post by RikkuGirl »

Well since love seems to be in the air.... Inclement thought he might jump onto this band wagon of love. :) He was thinking of holding off for a bit but has decided to at least START his song. He may not fill it up.... but he is going to make it happen! ^_^ He has expressed interest in only ONE female at the moment (Fleck of the Flawed Sapphire) but is hopeful to find others.

He isnt too picky but would prefer if his lady had at least one of the following:
Complementative Colors
Butterfly (any type anywhere)
Feathers (any type anywhere)
Wings (Depends...He prefers HAPPY type wings :) So tines unless combined are not really interesting to him)
Horns (ANY AND ALL)
FLUFFY!
PUDGY! (He wants at least ONE large lady ;) He has a chubby chaser side ;D)
Dragon traits (Any kind! Scales, Tail, Horns, Wings, etc. ANY!)

Thanks Jen! :D
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

Okay, while I'm not certain that he is ever going to have a song, I am curious as to who would be best for my beloved boy. He is mainly interested in elemental mares, or mares who are independent enough not be upset when he isn't around.

Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Rikku, here are a bunch of beautiful ladies that meet one or more of your boy's interests:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

The currently-available Elemental mares:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

And then a few others he may or may not be interested in who look nifty next to him:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

*points to Shiver* That one for him *nods and flees*
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

The real trick for Shiver will be getting in touch with Harroway - she hasn't been on the forum since March and hasn't been posting in a bit longer. I miss her!
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

*tugs at Jenn's sleeve*

He's created a Song with Glimmer, and has another one of my mares potentially interested (Mystic of a Hidden Land XD) but he's a bit curious if there's anyone else out there.

Wings are a plus, any type, as he'd like one mare who's ground-bound like his lovely Glimmer. Beyond that, nothing to spiky or pointy. He likes cuddles!

And being fierce and protective >>
Last edited by LvSoulFriend on Fri May 18, 2012 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

OMG YAY! I had reeeeally hoped that you would put him up here. <3 *goes a'diggin!*

All of these ladies have /some/ form of wings...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

M'kay...some of my boys have been pestering me to post them so they can look over pretty mares and maybe go a'courting.

First up...the lovely Luster.
Luster is...picky and not picky... He loves all species and traits. But his ideal Song would have as many of each as possible, preferably with no repeats, so he'd prefer mares who don't have any traits in common with him. He's still looking for that right lady to kick off his Song with.

Then Blast.
Blast is a shy little thing, and bright colors hurt his eyes. So he's looking for muted shades and gentle mares. He's leaning towards no wings because he'd feel bad not being able to fly with her.

Thunder here has a Song, but he's looking around for more lovely ladies. He likes large mares, but wouldn't say no to some sleek little lady with wings that he could admire as she flies overhead.

Finally...Trumpet.
I don't know that the mares he's wanting exist anywhere yet. He'd love something reminiscent of dinosaurs, but right now I think all the Sams who meet that description are stallions or in Songs... Otherwise he's fond of scales.

...I have too many stallions... I still have a few more with no Songs yet...but they're not ready to go looking yet...
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Ori, I think I need to do your boys one at a time with my current computer setup. :3

Mares with NO Mini, Talons, Faery Wings, Large Ears, Furred Antennae, Fan Tail... but who could still look lovely with Luster...! You'll have to compare your choices to one another, as I certainly didn't bother with that. xD

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Now for Blast, who I think is just such a handsome thing... <3 I'm not filtering out the winged ladies only in case one of them catches his heart.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Now on to bold Mr. Thunder! <3

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Trumpet... there aren't too many mares with scales available, I'll give you that. Almost all are related to Glint or the Song of the Gypsum Sun. Here are a few, though! (And boy wouldn't he be handsome with your Healer!)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Thank you Jenn! Some of these ladies have definitely caught the eyes of my stallions and they have lists they want me to ask about...tomorrow. Mmm...my Healer shall have a line of stallions to go chat with...I still want to send her to meet Searing too.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Skunk is finally ready to start searching for his heart and the special mare that will wade glee. Any suggestions? XD

Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Here's the widest varieties of female with which he might wade glee that I could pull! My favorite being Kagari's "bee". x3

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
oakleafwolf
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Lamanayr!

Post by oakleafwolf »

When you get a chance Jenn, Speculation is looking for a few more mares to add to his song. Bright summery colors preferred, and cheerful dispositions :)

Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Oh delight! Here are some colorful mares I think he might have fun with. ;)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
oakleafwolf
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Lamanayr!

Post by oakleafwolf »

Thanks Jenn!
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

She's looking for more interesting stallions, or at least a broader selection than last time, haha XD

Wings are nice, but aren't needed. Magic is also nice, but again, not needed. Pink is definitely not wanted, purple and blues are.

She wouldn't mind a migrating song, for a bit, but would like to settle somewhere at some point.

I think >> She's indecisive about things sometimes!
Rekyrem
Super Spiffy Awesome
Super Spiffy Awesome

Post by Rekyrem »

Gaze is looking for some brightly coloured ladies to join his Song of the Lazy Afternoon... Stripes are very awesome, weird wing traits like legwings and tines are also a bonus!

Recollection is also looking for more mares. Similar colours are nice, but mainly he's looking for circular/spiraling/maze-like patterns.

Grip of the Abyssal Cold is looking for a lead mare. He's a Northern Aquatic Sa'krien, and while similar species would be awesome, I'm mostly looking for a girl who's nasty in colour and demeanor. Know any angry ladies? Hahaha.

Memory of the Ancient Sky is looking for a stallion to join in a song with... I have nooo idea what I want for her, so whatever you think looks interesting will help!
tbiris
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by tbiris »

Fury is looking for mares that can handle his temper and hopefully similar resistance (scales X3)
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Starting with Sibyl! I'm not going back to see who I recommended last time, so I apologize in advance if this is very similar... or totally different! I honestly can't remember. xD

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

THE BOYS! Mares for Gaze:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Mares for Recollection:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Mares for Grip:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Menfolk for cute little Memory! My favorite is probably Stream...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

I'm actually a huge fan of Fury. <3 He's my favorite of all his siblings. For sure.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image