Longing For Love...

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Longing For Love...

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

A bright green Samanayr finds herself laying on her back in a small field, the grass tickleing her as in sways in the breeze. The pink tips of her hair are the only thing that would give away her location. She stares dreamily at the sky, watching the clouds as they slowly make their way across it. She seems to be quite content watching the clouds, until she reminds herself that she is alone and loveless. During breeding season, none the less. She frowns sadly, continuing to stare up at the clouds. One seems to take the shape of a Samanayr, only deepening her lonliness.

((Poor Abundance... She seems to have found herself rather lonely and Songless during breeding season, of all times. Are there any stallions out there willing to take her in?))

((P.S. Just a little about her personality. She is usually very cheerful, and enjoys humming and whistling to herself. She often ends up doing this without realizing it, and this can sometimes become an annoyance to other Sams is they don't like the tune ;D ))

((P.S.S. She hasn't quite been certed with my username yet, but trust me, she IS in the database, and she IS my Sam ^_^; ))
Last edited by Bluestarwolf12 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Re: Longing For Love...

Post by LvSoulFriend »

((Bounty: *jaw drop* :shock: Pyretty pyretty pyretty!))

Bounty was silent for once, as he wandered away from the Rainbow Hotsprings. None of the mares there had peaked his interest, in fact, most had seemed to take offense to his singing, for some reason. Heaving a deep sigh, he continued on his way, wondering what he was going to tell Fissure about his apparent failure to find a companion for her. He didn't like leaving her by herself when the others went out flying, for although he knew she could run fast, he didn't want her tiring herself out chasing after them. Not that he could fly fast anyways. Chuckling to himself, he remembered his last flight. Landing in the hotspring had not been his plan!

Looking around, he saw only grass for the moment, and decided to give his wings a workout again. Slowly but surely, that was the trick to build up endurance and strength. Being a bit cheered up at the prospective of flight, he started humming as he pumped his wings to get his pudgy self off the ground.

((Bounty seems to be very interested in her ;) ))
Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

((I was actually considering just PMing you about Abundance joining Bounty's Song, but I figured this would be more fun ;D ))

Abundance continued to stare up at the sky until she spotted a handsome green and rainbow stallion taking flight. She sat up in the grass in an attempt to get a better veiw, trying desprately to keep her mouth from falling open. "Wow..." She whispered under her breath.
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Bounty continued to hum as he flew, until a sudden movement caught his attention below. A beautiful green and pink mare with a feather on her head had just sat up, apparently watching him. Bounty was so busy watching the mare, that he didn't pay attention to where he was flying. Whump! Bounty met a tree head on, and proceeded to tumble ungracefully to the ground, landing on his back, eyes crossed and wings askew. "Owww," was all he managed to get out as he tried to catch his breath.

((Eeeheheh! Bounty wasn't paying attention! XD Definately more fun!))
Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Abundance giggled a little before running over to the stallion to see if he was hurt. She scanned him over, trying to see if anything was broken or seriously wounded. Finding nothing but a few bruises, she looked back at his head. "Well, you don't appeayr to be too distinctly injuyred, but I must ask. Ayre you okay?" She desprately hoped that his brain hadn't been too scrambled by the crash, but from the direction... Eh... Directions that his eyes were pointing, she worried that it had.
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Bounty blinked and his eyes uncrossed. Still stuck on his back, he looked up at the mare that had come over and spoken to him. Blinking yet again, he spoke, "I'm fine, except for some bumps and byruises." Wiggling, he tried to flip himself rightside up, but it seemed that he was quite firmly stuck, like a turtle on it's back. Blushing a bit, he looked up at the mare, "I think I'm stuck," he paused a moment, then added ruefully, "Again. Do you think you might be able to help me up?"
Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

The stallion's eyes uncrossed and refocused on her. She was relieved to hear he was okay. "Of couyrse!" she said, then pressed her head to his shoulder and pushed, helping him and his (in her opinion) adorable pudgyness to roll over. When he was back on his feet, Abundance smiled happily. "My name is Abundance of the Cool Summeyr. What's youyrs?" She really had to try not to put 'handsome' at the end of that sentence.

((Seems she's falling for him. XD))
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Bounty blushed a bit more when the mare helped him up. It wasn't his fault he was so chubby! Well, then again, maybe it was. Refocusing in on the mare, instead of his own thoughts, he perked up a bit, "My name is Bounty of Summeyr Deep. It's veyry nice to meet you!" His eyes did a quick one over, of their own accord. Her feather definitely captured his interest. "Youyr featheyr is veyry beautiful!" His wings shifted then, and he glanced back quickly to make sure that none of his feathers had been damaged or broken in his fall.

((Seems like he's fallen for her as well XD))
Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Abundance blushed at his comment. "Th-Thank you!" she studdered. "You don't look half bad youyrself." She smiled, her face almost the same color as the tips of her hair. 'Gosh. He's so...' her mind search for the right word, but found itself stuck between adorable and handsome. "Both." she decided, but then realized she had said that part out loud. Abundance blushed an even brighter shade of red.
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Bounty watched, with a slight sense of amusement, and a great deal of fondness, as Abundance blushed bright pink. His head tilted to the side, taking on a quizzical expression when she spoke. "Both what?" he asked, honestly curious. He found himself greatly intrigued by this mare, whom he had meet seemingly by chance. He briefly pondered taking her back to meet the rest of his Song, then found himself wondering if she shared any interests with his mares and himself. "May I call you Abundance?"
Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

"N-Nothing. Just thinking out loud." Abundance said, trying to cover it up. "Oh! Of couyrse you can! It's so much easieyr to yremembeyr. May I call you Bounty?" She began nibbling on her toungue. Normally, in situations like this, humming or whistling would calm her down. But, in every other situation like this, doing that irritated whoever it was she was talking to, and they would leave. That was one of the reasons for her being alone up to this point. She didn't want to make that mistake again. But... Maybe if he shared the same habit... "Just wondeyring... But you wouldn't happen to enjoy singing, humming, or whistling, would you?"

((And I know from reading other roleplays that Bounty was in that he very much enjoys singing XD))
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Bounty grinned then, "Of couyrse you may!" When she asked if he liked singing or humming, Bounty nearly fell over in surprise. "I veyry much like singing! Most otheyrs don't like my singing, I'm not suyre why, but Fissuyre likes to sing with me! Shayrd and Splash tend to go flying whenever we start singing." He sighed at that. "Oh, Shayrd, Fissuyre, and Splash ayre my mayres. I've been out looking for another mayre, to keep Fissuyre company when Shayrd, Splash, and myself go flying. Fissuyre can yrun fast, but I feel bad for heyr having to yrun afteyr us all the time." Bounty took a breath then. He tended to talk a lot when he got excited. Hesitating a brief moment, he then asked, "Would you peyrhaps like to come and visit my hotspyring, and meet my mayres?"

((And Bounty pops the question! XD XD He's such a darling little fellow *snugs him*))
Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

"I'm veyry fond of humming and singing as well, but it seems that no one likes my singing, eitheyr." Abundance looked down at her feet sadly. Her head snapped back up when he asked about going to his hotspring and meeting his mares. "Oh! I would love to! They all sound so nice!" she was so happy that she almost couldn't contain herself. There was actually a stallion out there that wanted her in his song! And better yet, he was standing right in front of her! She almost couldn't believe her ears! And, to continue adding to her happyness, he was perfect for her! At this point, she was practically radiating happyness.

((Bounty just made Abundance one of the happiest mares on the planet XD))
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

((Heehee! Glad he could be of service XD Feel free to add Song of the Summer Rainbows to her info sheet! *goes to update Song info* ))
Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

((She's been updated ^_^))