Very fluffy stallion looking at potential mares

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Very fluffy stallion looking at potential mares

Post by Echos »

Well I hadn't intended to post this until I'd finished writing Plumes back story and gotten settled into college but since I needed some distraction right now I decided to give into temptation and see if any ladies were interested in Plume.

Due to current rl issues as much as I'd love to rp, I don't really have the focus or the time but once I get everything sorted out I would love to rp with any mares.

Also due to these circumstance I can't say how long it might take me to get back to anyone and actually get a song up and into the database. I'll do my best but please don't assume I'm not interested if you haven't heard back from me in a few days.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Re: Very fluffy stallion looking at potential mares

Post by CosmicDragon »

Oooh, Samba is most definitely interested in Plume! He'd make the perfect pillow, after all. ;) (Shhhh, I never said that. >.>)
And after a long day of dancing and play, she needs to know she sleeps next to a stallion she can lay, er, I mean, rely on.
XD
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

O____o Oh wow, their colors are gorgeous together. xD Sorry, just had to comment. *slinks off* <3

And if your life eases up enough for a bit of RP, please feel free to poke Zephyr's personals thread. It doesn't have to be long - just long enough to see whether or not their personalities are compatible. She's so fickle. e_e; Has yet to find someone she's willing to commit to, though she has yet to make a judgment one way or the other on Rend. Flighty little thing.
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Hehe. XD -High fives Jen- My thoughts exactly.

Also, air elemental plus, er, featherball elemental would equal love. If they get along. <3
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Don't have any free mares at the moment, but once you get a Song figured out, I'd be more than happy to help you get it entered in the db :D