Flight Rising

Talk about anything you want here.
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Re: Flight Rising

Post by CosmicDragon »

Sushidragon wrote:
CosmicDragon wrote: Image
LOVE this one :O I have a clutch that will be hatching in 5 days, they'll be Mirrors or Guardians.
Oooh, I'll put him on hold for you then and see what your hatching produces! :3 I'd love to get a hold of a Guardian.

Also, found a Shadow egg which hatched into this little Mirror girl. Not a huge fan of the colours, so just putting her out there if any of you guys are interested!
I'm particularly keen on trades of any Unhatched Eggs found while Scavenging or whatnot. The unknown allures me. <3
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Deserts and Sa'Grisayrs!

Post by SilverDapples »

I love your little Mirror girl, Cosmic! The breed is cute in my opinion XD obviously not rare, but still XD
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Post by CosmicDragon »

Hehe, I picked a Mirror as my starter dragon, I liked the breed so much! <3 But I just... Really can't stand her colours. Any other colours at all, I would have been fine with. Heh. ^-^;;
Seeing as you only have the two dragons at the moment Dapples, would you like her? No charge! Just as a gift~ :3
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

I forget if Mirror was an option... If it was and I didn't pick it then I will be pace palming repeatedly, but I chose the little Fae XD

And wow, really?? I would love to take her off your hands! I was going to breed my two like Tuesday just because I'll be relatively busy between now and then, but I am not sure how much a Fae/Guardian would interest you XD
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Willow
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Willow »

Also guys, I've opened a little animated pixel dragon shop on there in an attempt to get my money ball rolling, I'm happy to trade bunches of them for stuff D8
*Thread*
They look like dis ~
ImageImageImage

If anyone would even post in the thread so I don't look lonely I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER XD

@Silver - I'm seriously regretting not picking Mirror, or a different body colour for my girl >.<
~ Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ~
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master

Post by CosmicDragon »

The Fae are pretty cute too. :3 But yeah. I couldn't not pick Mirror! But then I spent over an hour trying to decide on a colour combo, heh.
Voraces was my starter;

Yay! I'll set up the trade to send her over. I'd totally be interested in a Fae, but I'm more focused on colours than breeds at the moment... Pale bodies are love~ Still, I'll be keeping an eye on your lair, that dark red is gorgeous!
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Oh my! An hour? X.X I think I skimmed a bit, and then I saw Maroon, which reminded me of the band, and I was stuck on that one, and the other color was hard, I liked Jungle Green and this other green near it but then I liked Azure when I clicked on it too so XD

Voraces is cute!! I do quite like the pale body with the color, and his headgear and the wraps on his legs, they just look cool XD XD and yay! I have gladly accepted! But I don't have any pale bodies, or light colors yet... I'll work on it as soon as I figure out what way I want to take my lair!
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

I pretty much decided randomly, fluffy Tundra butt for me! :3

I LOVE all of y'alls dragons! If you haven't added me, I'm SkyfulSeren. I'm enjoying the site so far! (Though I accidentally bought a skin for a female fae that I don't need.... or can use... XD)

I have two eggs due to hatch soon, could be Tundra or Guardian. C:

I want a mirror next though... then a fae. XD
Signature under construction!
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Hatched my first nest today! Got these three, not planning on keeping any of them XD

Mirror Female
Primary - Jade Basic
Secondary - Blood Basic
Tertiary - Black Basic

Mirror Male
Primary - Jade Basic
Secondary - Banana Basic
Tertiary - Platinum Basic

Fae Female
Primary - Seafoam Basic
Secondary - Tomato Basic
Tertiary - Black Basic

If anyone's interested in them, let me know! I have no clue what they're worth XD Looking for treasure, or dragons!
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

I think the male and Fae lady are rather adorable XD but I'm not sure, if you go to auctions you could base a price through what others are selling their hatchlings at (granted no one wants them on here/whatever is left of them if someone does!)
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

Most, if not all of you, have figured it out already, but I'm Bluestarwolf12 on there. I don't have any hatchlings for sale atm, though I am trying to get my hands on gene and species change scrolls for my newly created pairs. :3

Also, I discovered yesterday that familiars increase their familiarity towards you on a whole-species, cumulative sort of basis. Which means that if all of your dragons have familiars of the same species, they'll gain familiarity much faster (assuming you interact with them every day). It also means that you can rotate through all of the familiars you have in your hoard and interact with them every day (only once each, not per dragon). Removing them will not remove their accumulated familiarity. :D *snuggles into her slowly growing collection of familiars*

ETA: Just discovered that you can't actually equip multiples of the same familiar species to your dragons. So only one dragon could have, say, a Leafy Moth, even if you have several in your hoard. xD;
Last edited by Bluestarwolf12 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

How do you get familiars? Like, do you just come across them? XD But that is kind of really cool! I wouldn't have figured that out

Annd I had three little eggs, they all hatched into female Fae babies, two with Red, Azure, Obsidian and Maroon, Azure, Silver (which I blame on the fact that the father had nearly exactly the same as my Fae starter XD). Plus I found a female Guardian (Soil, Steel, Midnight) when I was Gathering Items (I would post the pictures too but I'm on an iPad and therefore think that that is too much - plus this thing hates me so it would probably reload my ongoing message just to be nice, >> )
Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

I've found most of mine by killing monsters in the coliseum. They're dropped (predictably) by monsters of the same species (Leafy Moths drop Leafy Moth Familiars, Stranglers drop Strangler Familiars, etc)(though finding familiars is a fairly rare occurance). They can also be found during item gathering (though I haven't found one like that yet), bought from the Marketplace/Auction House, traded for from Swipp's Swap Shop, and can come from Iron Chests and Gilded Chests, though I'm sure there's a method I'm forgetting. xD I've found 15 so far, mostly from the coliseum. :3
Willow
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Willow »

You can find them fighting in the coliseum, they don't drop all the time, but you have more luck in the training grounds usually ^^

I recently hatched this little beauty!
I think finding this one a mate will be hard >.<
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

You can also get familiars from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile, just to help round out the list. ^^

Ooh, and my username there is StrangelyDreamt, in case anyone is wondering who's trying to friend them. *grins*
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

@Willow - Wow he's gorgeous! Congratulations!
Puuka
Fluffy
Fluffy
Favorite Sam species: Healer, Illiyar, Rider

Post by Puuka »

Just started playing like... a week ago I think. I'm really enjoying it! Hee!
The art is beautiful. I just love my starter, Luca:

Still a little noobish about the site. Still fumbling around learning how things work and all. xD
Kagari
is behind you
is behind you
Favorite Sam species: Northern

Post by Kagari »

I just joined last Sunday. My name is predictably "Kagari". I'd love it if anyone wanted to add me. :)
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

aaaaah I see okay then I just must not be high enough to get to the familiar droppingness XD

These are the babies:

Also, I lied, this one is a boy XD For some reason I thought it was another girl

I wouldn't mind giving away any of the girls so if their plain-ness catches your eye, say so XD
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Ooh, some lovely dragons :D And I'm envious of everyone who's found unhatched eggs! Level 11 on scavenging and no eggs for me yet ;_;

I'd love to get my hands on some dragons with genes if anyone has any they'd be willing to trade.. I could offer Samanayr stuff, if that's allowed :O

EDIT: After complaining about not having found any eggs yet I just found my first one today, yay!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

@Sushi - I hatched this clown boy a few days ago, would you be interested in him?
Bluestarwolf12

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

I don't have any atm, but in four days I'll be breeding my mirror/tundra pair for the first time. They'll have a 50/50 chance of either Tiger or Speckle, with green wings and nice warm/earthy tone bodies. :3
Possible colors: http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=45,54,35,37,21,60,1

Then there's my Guardian/Tundra pair that'll be breeding in 6 days. 50/50 chance of wing Stripes or Eye Spots, with greyscale bodies and cool colored/grey scale wings. I'm hoping to get a Pearlcatcher scroll for at least one of them by the time they breed, though. ^^
Possible colors: http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=3,12,24,5,41,46,2
Willow
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Willow »

@ Sushi
I'll have some Mirrors born and hatched in three days.
Someone already has first pick but the others (as long as there isn't one egg) should be fine to trade. 50% chance of clown, 50% chance eyespot.
All the pale body colours possible: Ice, White, Maize, Rose, Platinum.
With bright wings :)
I'll post when they're ready!

Depending on what Samanyr stuff I would look at trading you Nero (posted a.few posts above). But I do love him so I'm not sure xD
SilverDapples
Mystery
Mystery

Post by SilverDapples »

Gasp Willow I just realized you have a wildclaw epiicccc <3

And I haven't got any cool genes yet - I need to work on that somehow though XD plus I need different colors, lighter ones instead of all my darks
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

I'm just sort of scrambling around and drooling over your guys' dragons!
Signature under construction!