Whaaaaat?!

Talk about anything you want here.
Sarnah
Samanayr
Samanayr

Whaaaaat?!

Post by Sarnah »

I did NOT know that samanayrs still existed. To say that I'm beyond excited would be a terrible understatement.

Hope y'all are excited to RP with this little guy in all his religious fervor, 'cause it's happening. Also:

It looks like Spiderfly's AutumnFields~Dancer was refostered to someone new. Should I take her out of Divine Fate? I know songs are supposed to be permanent but she never had a foal with Mist or anything.
Last edited by Sarnah on Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Re: Whaaaaat?!

Post by RikkuGirl »

*squeals* OMG!!! Haaaaiiiiii! *flails*

another rp'r wooo! *wiggles* Hi im RG :3 Im so glad your... back? ^___^
Welcome back to sams they are indeed alive and well! Sushi is out on vacation at the moment but we are still here stalking till she gets back! <3

So...ya. ^_^;; HI! *gives you a cookie*
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Sarnah
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by Sarnah »

Good to meet you. ;] I guess welcome back would be appropriate, though it's more like I didn't know this place existed. I guess I'm just veeery late to the party, haha. My sams are all from 2003 or earlier, so I have a lot of catching up to do! So many species now!

Does she prefer to go by "Sushi" now? It's going to be weird not calling her Skysong. D:
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Dancer's mine now, and yes, somehow she was in two songs when I got her XD She's going to be staying in Jenn's song!

Welcome back! And I think she goes by both >> I know she's Sushi on PI!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Sarnah, OMG! HI THAR! I got my first Sam in 2005 but I'd been following the community for years previously so I know of you even though I'm probably a nonentity to you. <3 It's so so soooo soso cool to see you here. I didn't know you were still around!

Sams are alive and going strong. Skysong goes by Sushidragon/Sushi now (it took me a while to transition initially) and she has a baby Sushi as well! She's out with family at the moment but she'll be back in January.

There's also a Samanayr database, which is great for keeping track of everything. If you want to check out a lot of the new ones in one place, as well as the old ones, this is the central location:

http://samanayrs.net/database.php

As to Dancer, Spidey had apparently forgotten that she was in a Song when she joined mine a few years ago and then subsequently rehomed her.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Heeeeey, welcome back! Samanayrs are still quite active, I just don't talk about them on my personal Facebook page, really XD

I guess a lot of Samanayr stuff has changed since then.. more to do now, like races, pets, and accessories, but things like breedings are still the same! The awesome database that Jennalyn coded makes it nice and easy for people to come back, find their Sams, and get back in the swing of things :D

I just go by Sushidragon now, although some people still call me Skysong XD
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

Whew! Another member! :D

It's so cool to seem people who've been members of the site for so long... especially since I'm just a newb. :3
Signature under construction!
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

Anglefire does not like to share sam images.

Welcome back to the community Sarnah! It's so much fun to see owners that haven't been around reappear from the woodwork! :D
Sarnah
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by Sarnah »

Orasteele wrote:Anglefire does not like to share sam images.
It doesn't? Weird, they're showing up just fine on my screen. I'll have to scoot 'em over to my private domain.

Sushidragon wrote:The awesome database that Jennalyn coded makes it nice and easy for people to come back, find their Sams, and get back in the swing of things :D

I just go by Sushidragon now, although some people still call me Skysong XD
Speaking of the database, is there anything I need to do to register for it? And if I have some images that you don't have up there, how do I submit them?

If you prefer Sushidragon, then I'll try to call you that instead. Don't kill me if it takes a few tries though. ;]

Do you still RP the gods at all, or have they gone the way of the dodo? I think when we left off, Hate was mocking Mist's pursuit of becoming a cleric of Time or something. I don't even remember. I just know he was obsessed.

Everyone else: Thanks for all the welcomes, guys! I'm excited to get to know everyone. :]
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

For the database, you just register with the same name you use on here. XD and a password you'll be sure to remember.

Gods?! What?! :O My interest has been sparked...
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

If you go to the page on Angelfire and view the images first I think they show up when linked elsewhere because they're cached.. they're not showing up for me either XD

I still need to add the database registration link back to the main page! http://samanayrs.net/register.php

You can add Sams to the database, but I still need to do the watermarked images for a lot of the older ones (before the current ID number system). If you have more that aren't in the database please send me a PM or something with their info so I can make the watermarked images for them!

Funnily enough, I actually did have an RP with the gods in mind once I wrap up the interactive story (which I still need to update, argh)!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Sarnah
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by Sarnah »

Sushidragon wrote:If you go to the page on Angelfire and view the images first I think they show up when linked elsewhere because they're cached.. they're not showing up for me either XD
Awesome. ;] I'll get them uploaded tonight.
Sushidragon wrote:I still need to add the database registration link back to the main page! http://samanayrs.net/register.php
That's what I was confused about--I looked everywhere for a link! I wound up Googling it and found it that way, but I figured it HAD to be hidden in a FAQ somewhere, haha.
Sushidragon wrote:You can add Sams to the database, but I still need to do the watermarked images for a lot of the older ones (before the current ID number system). If you have more that aren't in the database please send me a PM or something with their info so I can make the watermarked images for them!
I have some adult images for other people, some baby/alternate images for my guys, and some information (about Songs that I don't have the lead for) that needs to be corrected. Do you want me to send that stuff to you? They're not quite as high priority as new sams and I know you're a busy lady. :]
Sushidragon wrote:Funnily enough, I actually did have an RP with the gods in mind once I wrap up the interactive story (which I still need to update, argh)!
I think I just peed my pants.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Sarnah, if you want to send me the database tweak info and Sushi the images then together we can get things fixed up! (There may be some tweaks I can't manage, but a lot of the basic ones are do-able on my end.) :)
Seren
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Seren »

I have no idea who the gods are, but I am super interested and pumped. :D