Which pairings are you considering?

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Re: Which pairings are you considering?

Post by Seren »

Pristine, I LOVE sa’grisayrs, and that couple would just be fantastic <3 So many bright colors and feathers!
Cosmic, Pyre baby Pyre baby Pyre baby DO IT. What would the element even be? Darkfire? Hellfire? Ooohh…..
Pathos, those top two pairs are hard to choose between… bright, colorful, and feathers, or bright, colorful, and watery? Hard choice!
Orasteele, please go with the first pair. Please. I’m so in love with that mare, she’s like my favorite to look at any of them. XD
HybridSiren, I gotta vote for the top two pairs, but Fruit and Flash would be so fun <3
And now, Lv, so many choice… I still like Forgotten Rhythms and Lash!
Signature under construction!
Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Yuiven »

Honestly, I have no idea which pair to try with this breeding season. O_o; My original plan was to apply with Juju and Sibyl, however a stroke of good fortune has effectively taken them out of the running. Nevertheless, there are a few choices with whom I may use instead:

First up for consideration, throughout my random explorations in the database, I have come to adore Mystic of the Resonant Zephyr, who is owned by Unyko. Unfortunately, she's not available for breeding, due to the fact she currently isn't a member of any Song. Be that as it may, I reckon that I might be able to create a similar rainbow beauty by breeding Tyger and Dance, and combine two species modiems to get a Mystic (that is, if Pathos will grant me permission). I'd also like to serve them a Christmas Tree Cookie.

ImageImage

Up next in the selection process is Flight and Ebb. Many aspects of this pair hit buttons which just power-up my love to high levels-- they're beautiful next to one another with colours that aren't often seen in Northerns, bobby little butts, and natural weaponry such as sabre teeth and antlers, to name a few! <3 I want to provide a Candy Cane Cookie to stir up the breeding pot too.

Image Image

Gloss and Determination had cropped up as a surprising third option. I have a sudden desire to breed these two in an attempt to obtain an equine mimic who is inspired by Hickstead, the late show-jumping champion Dutch Warmblood stallion ridden by Canadian Olympic medalist, Eric Lamaze (pending that I secure permission from Lv and Pristine, of course). Maybe I could add a colour and a pattern modiem together to ensure a similar lifelike colouration.

ImageImage

There are two more breedings I would be psyched to try with either Scorch and Bold, or Glider and Kiss; however both require a trait modiem and three rarity modiems in order to happen. Yet alas, I only have two rarities at the moment...

Actually, that's not all-- there is another pair who I am longing to lease for a breeding, but I can't help feel it would be a serious faux pas to even ask for permission right now. ^^;

Well, those are my definite ideas. So, would anyone be willing to give some input and help me decide, please?
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

You have my permission for Gloss XD

I'm curious about the pair you're longing after too >> Is it one of mine that aren't open?
Pathos
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Pathos »

It's a go for Tyger and Dance! I *love* those two and you never need to ask my permission if you would like to breed them! Dance is one of my very favourite Sams on the site and I love them as a pair :)
Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Yuiven »

Pathos wrote:It's a go for Tyger and Dance! I *love* those two and you never need to ask my permission if you would like to breed them! Dance is one of my very favourite Sams on the site and I love them as a pair :)
Uwahhh, that's so nice of you, Pathos! Thank you very much.

There is more to this beyond obtaining a multicoloured Mystic like Resonant Zephyr-- Tyger is also one of my favourite Sams, and seeing him with Dance as a pair incites many happy feelings. <3 I have always wanted to get a foal from the lovely two, more than ever after Gale was born. But I have been somewhat reluctant to submit them for a breeding, because Gale has truly set a high standard for future siblings. Combining the two species modiems and the Christmas Tree Cookie together on a foal was my best idea that comes close to matching the sheer awesomeness of their firstborn.
LvSoulFriend wrote:You have my permission for Gloss XD

I'm curious about the pair you're longing after too >> Is it one of mine that aren't open?
Why thank you kindly, Lv! :) I appreciate it. Knowing I also have your permission to breed Gloss at least helps with the decision-making process.

No, the pair whom I am longing after isn't one of yours that's not open. Although, truth be told, my Healer has been occasionally eyeing your Misery in a way that's making her think, "Sure, he's a bit of an abomination of nature, but that Misery has got something..." I will disclose that the pair belongs to Xenon, and won't say any more. At any rate, I am more than willing to wait until she has gotten a foal from them first. ;)
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Aha, I can guess the pair then XD

And Misery would be interested in a date with your Healer ;) Might need to wait for some breeding modiems though, haha XD
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Heehee, I've begged her for a foal eventually as well. So much sleek, slick malevolence in that pairing... <3