Soo. What's your dream animal mimic?

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Esperanza
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Deserts & Illiayrs

Soo. What's your dream animal mimic?

Post by Esperanza »

Since I'm bored, I just decided to post a random... er, post! *shot*

Mine would probably be a manatee mimic, or an albino peacock (since their is already a regular peacock mimic).

The manatee would be pudgy, hairless, legless :O, have a finned tail, and be grey. |D

The white peacock would have all the other traits that it would have, but have vestigal wings. Poor thing can't fly. XD

Sooo, whats your dream animal mimic?
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Re: Soo. What's your dream animal mimic?

Post by Harroway »

I have so many that narrowing it down would be difficult! I love barn owls and gila monsters, but I think my dream Sam mimic would be a cobra of some kind. I'd die for a Sam with a cobra's hood! And fangs, of course, and their lovely coloring. <3
Esperanza
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Esperanza »

Ah, that would be epic! :O
Harroway
Painter

Post by Harroway »

Oh, and spiders. o_o Tarantulas! Man that would be so awesome. <3
Esperanza
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Esperanza »

*scrambles to hide in a corner* No spidey sam. I hate spiders, it would be cool, but I still hate them. :|
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

My current dream is a dragon mimic, preferably of one of my old RP characters. I'm trying not to think too hard on animals that would make cool Sams because I don't want to come up with a huge list of mimics to try and get...

But these two mimics were my dream mimics for awhile! And now I have them and love them and need to get Flare into RP more...

Image Image
Albino coral snake and lionfish!

This is the dragon I'd love to get mimiced on day: here and here
I think she'd take double horns, vestigial wings, clawed paws or talons, tufted tail, body spines, and possibly tuftless on the hind legs. Plus lots of jewelry... Debating if she would be a Tribal gal or just a Samanayr if I got her.

Oh, and it's possible for there to be more than one mimic of a single animal. There's two perigrine falcons out there now, and three Shiba Inu.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Esperanza
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Esperanza »

Those two are both very pretty. <3

That would be awesome if you could get a mimic of her, she looks really pretty. (:
Harroway
Painter

Post by Harroway »

Well, I have a long list of "wants" (as I'm sure everyone else does too!) but spider and cobra would be my top two of animal mimics, anyway. :lol: They have a long way to go, though, because they're new on the list and I'm trying not to add any more to it! XD
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

I have to agree with Harroway: there are so many that I'd love to see...and now I think I have to add barn owl to that ever expanding list. *grins* If I had to narrow it down though, I'd probably go with one of the Pangolins; right now I'm thinking maybe an arboreal one, because the idea of an armored arboreal Sam just makes me happy. ^^ I love the giant ground-dwelling ones too though. And I think they've been mentioned before, but Leafy Sea Dragons and Narwhals are definitely high on that list as well...along with a couple snake species...and...
*grins crookedly, and finally forces herself to stop rambling on even farther*
Esperanza
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Esperanza »

Awh, those Pangolin's are adorable. |D
Maybe a beluga sam would be cute too, which their little smile. But a narwhal would be pretty, and so would a sea dragon. (:
Delicious
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Delicious »

My Whirl was kinda created with a narwhal in mind. :D Not an exact representation to be sure, but SO CUTE. :)
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

I already got my dream animal mimic:
Now I just need a peregrine falcon mimic catgryph or avian to go with him and my life will be complete <3

And you can get an animal mimic of an animal that's already been Samarized, I asked Sushi after the first peregrine falcon mimic had come into existence and she said yes so I got Falcon as a custom I won.

I'm hoping to get an osprey mimic to be his lead mare but I may end up changing my mind...
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Leafy Sea-dragon and Narwhal are at the top of my list for future customs. Ideally I'd like to form a song of aquatic animal mimics that would include those two as well as a sea turtle mimic :) As well as that I'm hoping to one day get a Crested Gecko mimic, a sunbeam snake mimic and a newt mimic based off the animals I raise. It will be a long ways off though - I've got 23 dream sams at the moment.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Harroway
Painter

Post by Harroway »

Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one with a long list of dream Sams! Mine is hovering around 15 or so. >_>
Britain
Valentine Key
Favorite Sam species: Northern!

Post by Britain »

I'm not really much for the animal mimics; I prefer to let Sushi be creative. If I had to say, though....Maltese tiger sa'grisayr, definitely.
Bright Promise
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Bright Promise »

Well, not sure how do-able this would be, but if I had a chance to pick a mimic it would be a Pembroke Welsh Corgi like my Izzie *points to avatar* ^-^ But, I'm with Britain, with the exception of the Beach-themed sams I ordered, I prefer to be surprised and let sushi be creative! ^.^
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Manatee or penguin or palomino horse or my dragon persona or... yeah, there are a lot! :)
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Nighthenge
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Nighthenge »

I'd love to have a Gyrfalcon, a Red-tailed hawk, a cheetah, a Narwhal Northern Aquatic male...I've a big ol' list :mrgreen:
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

Animal mimic... hrmn. Well I'd love to have a Verlashi mimic (here's an unfinished one I did last year), but they don't really count as real animals.

Fox, Genet, Grey Arabian horse, Gouldian Finches (varieties), Zebra Finch....I could go on and on. Though really I love to leave the creativity to Sushi and just see what she comes up with!
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

I really want to get mimics of my 3 cats *grins* Ghost shrimp would be fun too :D I'd love to see how Sushi would manage see-through bodies XD

I want to get a mimic of another of my model horses too, lol. Beyond that, I have no idea XD
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

A couple of mimics that I'd like to do are elephant and penguin XD Ooh and bear! I think those would all be pretty bizarre Samanayrs..

Some pretty interesting mimics in this post, I wonder if we'll be seeing any of them around :O
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

I wants... a ...

Ladybug :3

My boyfriend calls me that as a nickname and well.. I LOVE ladybugs. ^_^ They are just too cute and are one of the only bugs I LOVE having on my hand. :3

*wiggles* I want to get a custom one one day> :3

Pudgy Lam ladybug *dies*

o.o;; now I know what to do if I get that pudgy lam for the u-stream! *flails* :3 I wants it so bad. lol This was a cute idea. :3

I need to do some more posts like this like I did before XD They are just too fun. :3
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

I knew I remembered someone mentioning leafy sea-dragon and narwhal mimics before; that should be a completely amazing Song if you ever get it Echos. *grins, kind of wishing there was a Sam based off of this sea slug that could join that group now* XD
And Whirl is absolutely adorable. ^^ It's kind of fun that she's not completely based off of a narwhal too, because then you end up with some creative things along with the animal mimic features, which is probably the best of both worlds.
Hm, so many great ideas...and now the thought of sea slug and porcupine mimics won't leave me alone either. *smiles*
Delicious
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Delicious »

... as per the ustream chatter.

Push me Pull you. T'would be lofferly. :D
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

I'm now thinking I need two aquatic songs, one for whale mimics and one for the rest. If you ever do get the nudibranch mimic 'contact me-I'd love to have it in the song.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage