White Knight Wanted

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

White Knight Wanted

Post by LvSoulFriend »

A small mare pokes her head out from behind a tree, and peers at you. She hesitates a moment, then steps forward. Shyly, she begins to speak.

"My name is TranquilPeace~Glimmer, and I, I suppose I'm looking for a mate." Here she looks nervous. "My brother has recently Created his own Song, and I really can't stay in his lands any more. Not when his Song is nearly full."

She scuffs one hoof on the ground. "I suppose I should mention what I'm looking for. I'd like to have a mate who's big and strong, and can protect me." She blinks, "No Sa'kriens or Miseries, though I wouldn't mind a Mystic or Elemental. I'd prefer it if he was stuck on the ground like me, but I wouldn't say no to one with wings. Oh! And any mares that he might have need to be nice too. I'm not really looking to form my own Song, but if the right stallion comes along, I could. I'd prefer a mate who has only one or two mares already."

Running out of breath, she stares back up at you for a moment, before turning and fleeing back into the trees.
Bluestarwolf12
Blue of the Howling Stars
Blue of the Howling Stars
Favorite Sam species: Sa'Grisayr

Re: White Knight Wanted

Post by Bluestarwolf12 »

((If only Mystic were still available. ;-; Good luck! <3))
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

((Shall have to come reply to this properly later... Wyrd seems to be showing unusual interest in the little girlie. :O ))
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

*Leaf grins broadly and puffs out his chest*

Hello theyre, lady! My name is Leaf, and I am the byravest stallion eveyr to walk the Shayrian lands. I would be glad to offeyr you a place in my Song, I think you would like my otheyr two mayres veyry much. They cannot fly eitheyr, so I think you would feel yright at home. They are both veyry kind and gentle, like youyrself. Even if you decide not to join my Song though, I would like to be fyriends! I love having fyriends!

*Leaf bows gallantly*

Until we meet again, deayr lady!
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Glimmer peeks out again, "I'm still looking, if there's anyone else out there. Not that I'm saying no to the offers that I have gotten, just that I'm still considering all."

She ducks back into the trees.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Mischief walks from behind RG towards the female behind her tree retreat. He stands proud with his head held high and stomps his rear right foot on the ground hard.

"Excuse me my lady..." He says softly, a hint of masculinity mixed with his soothing sentence. "I am looking to find the missing piece of my songs puzzle...and I feel it is you. I undeyrstand you don't want to be apayrt of a full song but...My mayres are some of the most sweet and docile ayround, they would embyrace you appyreciatively. You attyract me physically...I cant get oveyr your featuyres, You ayre goyrgeous." He said still talking to the trees, hoping she was listening from her hiding spot. He kept his head held high in hopes of showing her he was confident and strong.

"Not only am I a second place winner but I am a tyrue protectoyr as well. I am very pyrotective of my mayres but jealousy would be pushing it. You have all the fyreedom youd like but id pyrefeyr to have you by my side" He smiles greatly and closes his eyes, thinking about how she would look to his side. He ruffles his mane a bit and then in a simple gesture gets down on his knees.

"My Lady Tyranquil...Would you allow me to pyrotect you foyr the yrest of youyr life?" He bows his head down and waits for her reply. His heart beats fast as he hears his breathes radiate through his head.
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D: