Matches for Men and Mares

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: Matches for Men and Mares

Post by Sushidragon »

Gaze of the Intent Serpent is looking for some additional mares for his Song! Ideally he's looking for tuftless mares with some pink to them, but I don't think there's too many around fitting that description, so mares that just 'go' otherwise would work too XD

Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

For mares fitting his ideal specifications, here are three that fit the bill! I shall search for others that just 'go'. <3

Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Aaaand here are some more potential ladies he might have fun with! <3

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Gleam of the Scythe's Reflection (Lexington)

Jewel of the Forest's Reflection (Lexington)

Mystic of the Resonant Zephyr (Unyko)

Sweet of the Glacial Vista (DragonFlight)
Xenon
Will Stalk You

Post by Xenon »

Scythe needs his final lady. >> He likes vestigial wings of all types or otherwise non-flightworthy wings, like his own tines. He tends toward "soft" ladies, but I could see amusement in giving him someone who will be troublesome... Otherwise, I am just curious to see what's out there and if he jumps at anyone.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Well, I'll post some ladies with vestigial wings and/or tines first to see if any of them catch him. <3 If not, I can continue my search?

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Think you could find Breath a pretty male? Blues and yellows would be nice and wings are not required.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Your Breath has the insane good fortune of looking amazing next to just about any stallion. Here's a small selection. :D

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Clamor would be quite happy to welcome her in >>
Pristine
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Pristine »

I paired off quite a few of my Sams with the Secondhand Spring Fling the last time it ran... maybe I can beat last year's number, this year ;P Apologies in advance for the flood of Sams about to stampede in...

Scarce the Mystic would love to get some more mares in his Song of the Rainfall's Journey, but he's quite picky (and quite in love with his lead mare, Journey). He is looking for only Desert mares, preferably ones with golds/beiges/light browns/grays... no flamboyant colors. Timid ones would be nice but are not necessary.

---

Scarce's daughter, Calm, is looking for a stallion to pair up with. She would prefer a stallion with vestigial wings, but full wings would also be acceptable. No fierce/evil Sams; Calm is a very kind soul and would not tolerate them. No real color preference.

---

Patter has needed to find a stallion for quite some time now... she doesn't want to be an old mare when it happens! She definitely needs a stallion that matches her coloring, and a stallion without wings that would prefer to stroll on the ground with her would be nice (but is not a must).

---

Grandeur has been harassing me since the last Spring Fling to find him more mares. He says he is absolutely worthy of two more (if not more than that ;P). He says they MUST at least somewhat match his breathtakingly handsome color palette (blues, pinks, purples), and since he rarely gets his gloriously-polished hooves dirty on that silly 'ground' stuff, his mare MUST have wings.

---

Stream already has an established song, the Song of the Sterling Brilliance, and two wonderful mares to share it with him... but he has been eying the empty spaces in his song as of late. He doesn't like super-colorful Sams and would prefer some mares with grayscale colorings.

---

Peace does have room for one more mare in his Song of the Renewed Woodlands, but his other mares are SO perfect and SO attentive that he may easily go this season without a new addition. His last mare MUST have wings, and MUST have a greenish/brownish/earthy/forest-y color palette.

---

And finally, a couple of twin mares who just recently grew up and are setting out to find some stallions...
ImageImage
Peril and Sear are both a bit chaotic and temperamental, though Peril is easily the more intimidating, frightening, devious, and malicious of the two. A similar color palette to both of them would be nice, as would a fire elemental or any Sam with fiery accents. If there is a stallion with a pointed tail like Peril's, I'm sure she'd be delighted to meet him.

That's thankfully it for me for this year. I hope at least a couple of them can find some nice mates to pair with. Thanks in advance for your help :)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

The more, the merrier. <3<3<3

Let's start with Mystic, as his specification of a Desert mare conveniently narrows things!

Image Image Image Image

Now let's take a look for pretty little Calm. I'm going to show a preference for Desert stallions simply because there are a lot of them and I adore pairing species. I'll also look for others with vestigial wings.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Melt of the Frozen Treat (Tervenna)

Towering of the Waking Forest (seraaches)
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

For Patter, let's look for some bright and/or spotty menfolk!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

For your insanely awesome daughters of Hazard... <3

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Climber of Mingling Hues (Unyko) <-- can be reached via AIM; just lemme know if you're interested
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Let's look for Peace next, as it shouldn't be as difficult to narrow down his potential lady pool.

My favorite choice is Unfurling...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Now for Sir Stream...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

And lastly, Grandeur...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Aranea
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Aranea »

So, I've got some stallions who are looking-

Voyage has one spot left in his traveling song, and he's looking for a mare who can keep up with the others (functional wings) and who could perhaps have a calming influence on the more, ah, pushy mares already accompanying him.

After growing up in the song of the eternal meander, Contemplation is looking to settle down somewhere. He's not entirely divorced from his old life, though, and is particularly attracted to mares from the other species he's encountered on his travels.

Joy is also looking for mares. His main hobbies are carnage and knitting. He will make wonderful scarves for any mare who will wreak havoc at his side.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

For Voyage, ladies are functional-wings-only and I've put my two favorites first.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

For Contemplation... here is a wide assortment!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

And now for the awesome-tastic Joy... I'm just guessing at personalities here. Not sure.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
AranelSaraphim
Mystic
Mystic

Post by AranelSaraphim »

Well, I'm going to throw my Sams up too. Most of my females are already in songs - Nebula just joined Tone's song. Lullabye, Night and Bright are all in my stallion, Glitter's Song, which is full now.

First up is Shimmer. He's looking for some ladies with similar coloring and maybe a not-so-nice attitude. He's got one mare, and though he loves her, she's too nice for him sometimes.

Second is Fluff of the Floating Flurries. He's looking for some Northern ladies to form a fluffy song with! He currently has no mares at all.

Lastly is Fancy. She is waiting to hear back from a stallion she is absolutely smitten with, but if things don't work out, she'd like to see what else is out there.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Fluff will be fastest! Here are the available Northern ladies whose owners I think might be reachable:

Ice of the Fallen Morning (Lexington)

Frost of the Perpetual Eve (GryphonIce --> through Raveen Kats)

Next for Shimmer, who is just the most handsome beast ever:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

And Fancy just has... a million and one options open to her because of her coloration and her beauty. Did I happen to suggest the one she's smitten with? xD

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Right-o then. |D Looks like love (or at least some twisted form of lust) is in the air again! Let's parade all my guys and girls out there and see what you can throw at them! ... Sorry in advance? |D

Flight
Though he's had his song for quite a while now, and his mare's (or at least his Lead) do demand quite a lot of his attention, he's looking for another mimic mare to fill that last hole in Song of the Shattered Reflection. He's not really picky (with that beak, he can't afford to be!) but the mare must be a mimic.

Strength
Ah, this old boy had been quite content travelling alone through the mountainous regions of his homeland up until recently, when he started to long for companionship. Strong and immovable as a boulder, he doesn't mind a challenging mare, and indeed prefers his companions to be very strong both mentally and physically. No special preference toward traits or coloration, but they will have to be prepared to acclimatise to rocky terrain and cold temperatures. Likes wings, though he himself has none.

Odyssey
Nowhere near as sweet or together as one might think. Despite (or perhaps because of) her trait-less appearance, Odyssey is collector of strange and rare things, and this would probably be reflected in her choice of stallion. Loves animals, so pets are a plus. Nomadic songs would suit this traveller to a 'T'! Little bit, er, not all there mentally, and can be very violent when provoked.

Wyrd
Ah Wyrd... My strange little creature. Has a penchant for the strange... Especially anything dark/creatures-of-the-night type stuff. His loves his lead mare with a passion, and would protect her to the ends of the earth, but that doesn't mean his song isn't still open to some seriously dangerous females. |D They just need to accept that little Memory is off-limits.

And finally, my newest addition!

Rush
For this guy, it's all about wings! He makes his home in a network of caves in a cliff overlooking the sea, and the only way to access them is by air. His mares need to be pretty independent, as he goes off on random 'Tamer quests' to find new species of smaller creature. Is followed everywhere by Misa and Shio (his dragonets), so the mares would have to be alright with that. Recently formed the 'Song of the Inspired Spontaneity' with his lead mare Brushstroke of the Painted Moon. Nature/ocean/water-themed coloration is a plus!
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
AranelSaraphim
Mystic
Mystic

Post by AranelSaraphim »

Oh, thank you Jenna! And yes, you did post the male she was smitten with. It is handsome Captain Marvel there at the end. And he's decided to accept her, luckily!
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Right-o! Let's start with Flight. Not sure which of these are reachable, but here are all the mimic mares available:

Wyrd calls for a special sort of lady. Let's see if I can find her:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

As-yet-unmatched, Strength might like...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

For Rush, let's seek out those wings! He's just fantastic and his lead mare is perfect:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

For Odyssey, my top pick is listed first because they look strangely good together and this stallion was born to a nomadic Song:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Aranel, that is fantastic! They'll be such a gorgeous couple. :D
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

Well, since I really haven't had much time to really be searching the DB I figured I'd give you my newest boy.
Finale of the Blackened Skies is in search of some mares that have a bit of attitude to them or capable of looking past his winning personality. Preferably those with wings, though he might be open to ground bound ones as long as the fit is right. ^_~
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

Here are a few to start off with! Unfortunately, I have to run before I can finish going through some ladies. I'll jump back in later if Lv doesn't! <3

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Puuka
Fluffy
Fluffy
Favorite Sam species: Healer, Illiyar, Rider

Post by Puuka »

You two have such an eye for matching Sams! :D

I have a few that could use your expertise...

Okay, more than a few. I'm going to throw all of my available Sams at you.

The first of my Stallions is Sheen:

He's my first Sam and is apparently quite fickle.
He has been looking for years for just the right girl(s), but has yet to find what he's looking for. Unfortunately, he's not quite sure what it is he's looking for. Maybe you can help him?

Next we have Chuckle:

He might be a little tough. ;)
Chuckle is looking for sweet girls to join his sweet song. Females who's names have something to do sweet things, and who's colours compliment his own, interest him.
You can take a look at the two mares already in his song to get an idea of what kind of girls he likes:
Warmth of Cinnamon Cocoa
Tingle of the Sweet Mint
He has an eye for Northern and Fluffy girls, but it is not a requirement. :3

Finally for the Stallions is Chill:

Chill is not necessarily looking for more mares, but is interested in seeing the girls that are available. In case one catches his discerning eye.

------

My mares are also looking! :D

First mare I have for you is Age:

Age is a very gentle, delicate, loving girl. She's looking for a strong, protective Stallion to watch over her. She's particularly attracted to males with some sort of Perennial Growth or other lush verdant aspect.

Next is Glide:

Glide is a conceited, narcissistic girl. She knows she is beautiful, and is looking for a stallion that compliments herself.

Finally I have Strike:

She's a bit tricky because of her broken mindset. I'm really just posting her in case you guys know a Stallion who's personality will win her over. She has become extremely skeptical of Stallions and their intent due to some nightmarish events in her past.
She needs a stallion who is strong, vigilant, patient and warm.