Id Love... (Game)

Talk about anything you want here.
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Id Love... (Game)

Post by RikkuGirl »

To get to know you all better! :D I have come up with a game. ^_^;; I hope it works. We will see.

Here it is, Pretty much you have to post an answer to a question the person before you asked. Anyone may play no matter if you have a sam or not.

So, example... I will post the first question

What is your favorite color

The next person to read will post the answer to the question, then they will post another question of their own

Billyjoebob posts:

Blue!

What is your favorite animal?

and the game goes on from there. The questions are whatever is some ones favorite or what they like, you may give options, *example : What do you like better, Feather wings or bat wings?* as well if you want. This is all G RATED!!! G G G G G !!! lol Please no mean stuff, no offensive questions, very general and just stuff that is interesting to know! :D

If you answer at the same time some one else does, if your the second one to post, please edit your post as soon as your can! :D We gotta keep the chain going! ^_^

Lets see how this goes.

First question!!!

What Trait/Mutation of Sam do you like most?
*if youd like to say Why you like it please do! :D*
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Re: Id Love... (Game)

Post by Jennalyn »

I'd have to say that my absolute favorite trait is 'Longhair', which can only be found on Kodylas. I'm a bit of a hair/fur nut. I used to have hair down to my mid-thighs and I adore long hair. It looks soft, silky, and utterly pettable.

Which species of Sam do you think you'd be able to roleplay best and why?
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

I honestly think I could RP most of them equally well; it depends more on personality than species. Right now I'm loving RPing my Sa'grisayr though. But a Sa'krien or Misery would probably be hardest for me since I have a hard time with evil or overly mean, aggressive characters.

Which Samanayr wing type is your favorite?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Feathered for sure, I LOVE feathers!

Which samanayr species is your absolute favourite?

EDIT: Oh, and Why?
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

I would have to say... Lamanayr

I chose that as my answer because I feel I would be one if I was a sam. ^_^ They have fluffier tails, which is a FAV trait of mine *anything with a HUGE tail makes me happy ^_^* They also have wings, which is something I would LOVE to do is fly, and they are very similar to the original Samanayr which I find to be so beautiful. The pure black eyes are pretty awesome as well.

QUESTION:

What sam do you use most often to RP with/Who is your fav sam? *^_^;; some people dont RP*
My Sams!

Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

I probably RP most often with my family of Mystics, starting with my founding stallion and going all the way down through his offspring. My favorite of my Sams might be Zephyr, but I'm not entirely sure.

Question:
What's the next (or first) breeding you want to apply for and why?
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

I plan to breed Britain's Puff of the Glittering Snow to Mystic of the Cold Wave and use a species modium + 5 rarity modiums to create a new species. And who knows, maybe the first of the species will be a mystic in the process! XD

If you could have any type of Elemental, what type would you get and why?
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

I still have hopes on someday getting the lightning elemental I entered in the design contest, but barring that, I'd love a water elemental, I love how Sushi does fins! Maybe even a water elemental misery, in the colors and style of an angry sea.

If you could pick one already owned Sam to have as your own, who would it be (and why)?
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

well, It would have been Sleek of Whistling Wind:
But I am getting my own peregrine falcon mimic as my custom from the birthday events :D so now... hmm, I think I would have to say Lullaby of the Lyrical Rainbow now because I love Sa'grisayrs and she is a very very lovely ranbowy one:

What would you do if you had a real Samanayr?
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

If I had a real Samanayr I would take them to the park! :D One of my favorite things to do is kite flying! ^_^ Simple as it is, if you get a bunch of friends and a small companion, it can make GREAT fun of a day! :)

I would fly a kite with my sam, and since Id DIE to get a winged one, I would hope my RL sam would be winged. ^_^;; Then she/he could fly up and get my kite out of a tree if it gets stuck! :D Id also love to go swiming with a finned sam also ^_^;; That would ROCK! Scubaing with a sam *wiggles with glee*

Question:

If you could make up a new species of Samanayr what would you base it off of and why?
My Sams!

Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Dragon Sam! I love dragons *pokes username* and would love to get a dragony Sam one day! An entire dragon based species would be even cooler! *ponders plans for one day getting a species modiem and five rarities to make this a reality*

If you were to get an Integrated Sam, what sort of integration(s) would it have and why?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

I'd like to see an Integrated with glass or crystal eyes! I don't know why, but I think it would be interesting to see how it looks and how the Sam would interact with the world!

What is your favorite trait and why?
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Faery Wings! :D I love them alot because they remind me of one of my fav. bugs. ^_^ Dragonflys! I LOVE dragonflys. I am also very partial to double wings because they just look SO COOL! :3

Question:
If you could have your favorite sam *one you own* animated, what would you want done? (This could be their body, eyes, some object that moves, etc.)
My Sams!

Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon

Post by Origami_Dragon »

I would probably have Scrap of Windblown Mischief animated...to have her tail swish back and forth and maybe have the corners of her beak curl up in a grin.

If you could get your dream custom, what would it be?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Misery of the Weeping Clouds. I'd love to get a custom of him. Or a custom Song of my cats XD

If you had the option of running an event for Sushi, what would you do?
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

*Since this took me forever to do im not moving it. lmbo. ^_^;; ill post my answer to the above below in bold! :D *

My dream Custom would be base off my persona.

She would be a Lamanayr with an Extremely Long/large Fluffy Tail. She would have :
Rounded Feline Ears
Paws
Ginglymus Tufts
Extensive Foot Tufts
Long Hair
Horn Nubs
Double Wings

She would be Tan all over with Freckles of Darker tan/brown on her rump, shoulders and face. Other colors could be worked into her body such as Green, Yellow, red, and black. Her mane would be Gold with any of those other colors worked in as well *id let sushi decide how it looks best*. Her tail would have a blue ribbon tied to the very tip of it loosely flowing ^_^

Pretty much id let sushi go to town and just give her the basics. : D

She would also have a lady bug somewhere with her ^_^

her name would be Relinquish of the Gradient Dawn

^_^

Edited!!

I would make a full out underwater adventure event! I would LOVE to see more of the water based Sams. I would have events such as Bubble Pop! *kinda like door event* Reverse auctions, Fish Finder event, etc. ^_^ It would be everything Watery!!!

Question:

What do you like most about the Samanayrs adoptables, please explain why.
My Sams!

silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer

The Samanayrs themselves, because Sushi's art is awesome!!!

Would you rather have a desert or a northern Sam?
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Northern! I loves their fluffiness (sp?)

If you could design a new trait what would it be?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LilLavLav
Yearling
Yearling

Post by LilLavLav »

Hrmmm... Maybe a pair of wings on each of their legs, just above their hooves? That'd look so pretty :3

What would you do if suddenly all the Sams in the world just went to your house in RL and tacklehugged you?
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey

Post by Jennalyn »

...honestly, I'd probably die. o_o; Because there's over a thousand of them, and the collective weight of their tiny bodies would crush the life out of me.

If you could paint your room in the likeness of any Sam, which would it be?
CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

Probably Spirit of Stars Scattered. :3 I just LOVE her colors, and the design is something I could see myself staring at endlessly.

If you were to be Samified (you, not your persona/fursona) what would you look like and why?
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

She would be Tan all over with Freckles of Darker tan/brown on her rump, shoulders and face. Because I really do have freckles on those areas, YES i have freckles right above my rump XD *wiggles*. Her mane would be Long and Gold. *I have long blonde hair* Her tail would have a blue ribbon tied to the very tip of it loosely flowing ^_^ *I wear a blue ribbon in my hair quite often ^_^;;* She would be Very tall, as I am 6 foot 1. She would have bue/green eyes. I would give her spike wings because I can make my shoulderblades visible on my back, its kinda gross -_-. And she would have paws since I do clip my nails very often, except on my hands. So... Claws on front paws on back XD.

Thats all I could come up with. ^_^:; she is different from my persona, but my persona is kinda a description of me anyways ^_^;; thats how I made it be. lol quite different from my personas description on the other page :)

Question:
If you could take a rl sam anywhere in the world and space, where would you take em?
My Sams!

CosmicDragon
Mirror Master
Mirror Master
Favorite Sam species: Minayr
Location: Everywhere. And Nowhere. But definitely not Somewhere.

Post by CosmicDragon »

I would take Time of Gold Flowing to the planet Gallifrey, home of the Time Lords. Cause, geeze, there is a Doctor Who kinda Sam if I ever saw one! <3 He and I would roll on the deep red grass, climb the Mountains of Solace and Solitude, and bask together beneath the burnt orange of the night sky.

... Yes. I am a Doctor Who FANATIC. So sue me. >.>

If you were to get a custom Elemental, what element would you get and why? (One that hasn't been created yet! >D)
"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles." - 11th Doctor
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

As I have not seen any elementals except water ^^;; I would have to choose Ice. I LOVE ice as an element in all games and such that I play, I cant help it. ^_^ I even loved it in Pokemon! :3 Ive never seen snow or full out ice, so thats probly another reason why id love to get an ice, because its something I Long to see and be apart of. ^^ *wiggles*

Question:
Would you Guest color a Sam if Sushi gave you the line art? If so how much would you offer to pay to do it and what colors would you choose?

*this ones complicated ;P*
My Sams!

Rozel
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Rozel »

I wouldn't do it in the first place ^.^ I like making unique art and stuff... unless it was important. I don't know about the pay, but I woudl use things like blues and silvers. Maybe some purple here and there?