Hello o_o

Talk about anything you want here.
Rozel
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Hello o_o

Post by Rozel »

I'm new here, and I have no idea what I'm doing ;)
Call me Roz, Ala, whatever floats your boat... Uhm, I'm a girl. o_o Some people think Rozel is a boy name >=O Urg. Anyways <3 I LUV YOU ALL.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Re: Hello o_o

Post by Jennalyn »

Heya Roz! I'm a girl too, though slightly more predictably with the name. <3 I be's the Jenn, Sam collector and code monkey for Sushi's database.

Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions, feel free to throw 'em up here or PM people. We're a very friendly bunch. ^_^
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

Welcome to the Samanayr forum! If you have any questions feel free to ask. A few of us are here most of the time and as far as I know no one bites. >_> :D
I'm Orasteele, long time samanayr enthusiast with quite a horde of my own. All of my songs are closed, but if you ever want to use one for breeding I generally always say yes when asked. ^__^
Rozel
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Rozel »

So what's some ways I can get Sams? I see some draws open I want to join, but I need more posts >3< Maybe I'll go chat with other people here.
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

*waves hi* Welcome! As you can see, we're very friendly :D I'm one of those who's "online" all the time, in the sense that I don't sign off XD Just might not be actually at the computer, lol. Job and all that (I swear, the hours are going to kill me one of these days, I have to get up at 3am soon to learn the baker's part *dies* ).

Anyways, enough of me complaining XD I really do love me job, just not the hours I have to work XD

I own Bounty of Summer Deep, he's in my avvie and sig. He's ah, well known for his love of singing, even though he can't carry a tune in a bucket XD

*glomps Steele and Jenn*

To get Sams, there's a few ways to go about that.

There's a UStream going on tonight, 6pm EST, 3pm PST, and whatever times correspond to that for other zones >> We watch Sushi draw things, mostly Sams or convention stuff, and there's a giveaway Sam tonight too! You just have to show up and chat a bit to be entered for it :D

There's also the draws, as you've mentioned <3 The semi-custom September one is open to all. The non-owner constantly running one is open to non-owners only, once you've gotten 10 posts XD Best way to do so is to just chat, post in topics that interest you, comment on RP and Personals threads, etc :)
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Hello, and welcome to the Samanayr forums! I'm Sushidragon, I draw Samanayrs and are slowly going blind because of them :O

I see your questions have already been quite competently answered, so I'll just say hi XD
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Rozel
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Rozel »

Tehehe. Thank you everyone c:
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Welcome to the forums! I would be another of those usually online. Lv covered most of the ways to get a Sam, but always be on the look out for new events going on! Though this month is expected to be a little slow event wise.

And...as Orasteele said, we don't bite. Some of the Sams might...but we don't!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Rozel
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Rozel »

;D Thanks~ Now I have enough posts to go to the events. Muahaha.