What would you like to see this month? - thank you!

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

What would you like to see this month? - thank you!

Post by Sushidragon »

Thank you so much for the suggestions <3 I think I know what will be happening this month now - watch for the October schedule today!

--

In September I was pretty much only thinking about getting ready for the convention, so I didn't think ahead to what activities there would be this month XD I'd prefer to not do breedings this month, and there will be the usual free draw (just starting a little later than usual), but other than that, I'm not sure.

I'd love to know what you'd be interested in this month!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Delicious
Mystic
Mystic

Re: What would you like to see this month?

Post by Delicious »

Either more pets or item creation could be fun :) The last set were absolute doll babies!

And hrmm... maybe a little mini-rp? It's been a bit daunting to jump in for some (at least for me!) when I have no idea where to go first. Maybe learning who is what and having a non-cannon type RP to cut my teeth on, would be a good starting point? :D
Dragonspyrit
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Dragonspyrit »

Harvest Festival? :3 Not really a huge involved thing singe you just finished up a samarathon, but perhaps a mixture of a few fall/feast/halloween-themed sams given away simple minigames (pick a door, picture raffle, caption contest, naming contest, lure with a feast, etc).
Custom Line Art | Image | My PIFF: Click!
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

I'd love to see some sort of mini event for Halloween! Maybe some mimics, or accessories being given out? Or even a few spooky themed pets! Frankens would also definatly fit the Halloween theme!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Halloween Festival!!

This is my idea for the Halloween Festival, It would las as long as you want it to *Of course* and it would contain some fun stuff for ALL and Current owners to do.

Events would give either tricks or treats. Treats are anything youd like them to be *Turn inable items, or just premade stuff, items, etc., but tricks.. OH TRICKS!

If you get a trick *which are kind of rare cause they can get you something good!* instead of a treat you have to do some sort of project, picture, poem, riddle or something creative to be able to turn your trick INTO a treat *The trick task will not be easy though!*! :D If they are able to change their trick into a treat the changed trick should be aREALLY Good treat. :3 Just what I suggest. Or if they just want to keep the trick pretty much, they get rock candy.. and i dont mean the sugar kind ;)

Events I like and would suggest! :D

1. Pick a Costume mask! -Kind of like pick a door but you get to choose which mask you would wear if you could pick. Each would have either a trick or a treat behind it.

2. RP Halloween Trick or Treating! XD This even would be done on the forums with a mod/admin leading the group of Sam trick or treaters. A full description/picture of your sam in a costume will be required *so kind of an art competition too :D* The Rp would take you through creepy haunted houses, strange graveyards and a ... Grocery store?! WT... o.o Scccaaarrryyyyy

3. Carmel Apple Eat-A-Thon! - This event is a random event in full. You have a roster with sign ups and all those who are able to sign up and are present at the time of the eating will be given a random number, which represents the amount of apples eaten! The winner of course wins. :3

4. That was the Funniest scary story EVER! - This event is just as it sounds, they have to come up with a scary yet funny storey that just makes you want to say ... That was the Funniest scary story EVER!

5. Who stole Franks Brains! - This is the event where frankensteins monsters Brains have gone missing! Some one has taken them! Without frank thinking, he seems to be just... walking into walls! Help him find them! um.. and you hide the brains/brain pieces/organs all over the forums and on the site and on PI :3

6. Halloween Trivia game - Halloween/Constume/Monster based questions all put together *I suggest 30 as it gives ALL time and helps to make it a little more harder*

7. Candy corn making!- A specific character wants candy corns made just for her. Based on her designs, etc., design the perfect candy corn to acompany the picky eating designer sam. XD *art contest and creativity*

8. Zombie Attack! - Oh no! Zombies have attacked and the Sams must prepare! -Put together a list of items you would take with you just incase a zombie attack really DID happen! What would you take and why? *Creativity, Logic, and Artistic game all in one*

9. The headless horsemans head. - The headless horseman has done it again, He is just as his name says.. headless. His pumpkin has rolled off and he needs help finding which in the patch is his! - Another pick the door event, but with jack-o-lanterns :3

Ok... I have more ideas but thats what I can say. lol Just my ideas :3 i LOVE this time of year :D And all the other ideas and suggestions sound awesome! Im so ready! :3
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

I'd love to see some kind of Halloween-themed event as well; it just seems like a shame not to have some fun with it when it comes around. *smiles* Seeing what kinds of costumes people would come up with for the Sams sounds particularly fun for me, and then you could either have it as an accessories contest or a design-a-Sam, depending on which you'd prefer to draw.
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Post by silvermoondragon »

Oooh yes, Halloween themed contests would be fun!

I like the whole design a costume event idea where the winner gets the costume as an accessory for their sams. I suggest another race! The last one was alot of fun, and it would be very easy to add a Halloween theme to it, like escaping the haunted house or race to see which sam can trick-or-treak the fastest...

I don't mind helping out with events if help is needed.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

I really like the idea of Halloween events, and a design-a-costume contest sounds ideal! I also like the idea of having themed races XD This month I think I'd like to have events that give away more items and pets than Samanayrs, since I already have a lot of them to finish, so those would work out well. Thanks for all of the suggestions!

And of course there has to be Frankensam XD
Image Image

RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Im SO open to items :D I need some more modiems ... *ponders*
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Raenia
Silence of Uncertain Cause

Post by Raenia »

I like all the ideas people have suggested so far. The one thing I would add, is maybe a set of games played for points rather than items directly, that can be turned in at the end for items, modiems, accessories, and pets. Frankens, of course. Maybe try a Franken-pet? The costume contest sounds great!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Raaaces ... I'd love to see the races happen again :D
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

I'd love to see the races again as well as a round of custom sales. But besides that I think the Hallows Eve event sounds awesome!
Nighthenge
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Nighthenge »

I'd love to see the races back.
nightfeathers
Samanayr
Samanayr

Post by nightfeathers »

I would like to see.... me finally getting one of these. :lol: I think a costume drawing thing would be fun. Maybe a design a sam? Like sketch/draw a basic sam shape for people to color in, and the winner gets to keep the sam they colored?
Math
Life without Sams is like Life without Air... It's Not Possible!

Post by Math »

I'd like to see whatever you feel like doing, Sushi. :) You always have great events and ideas.
ImageImage
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: What would you like to see this month? - thank you!

Post by Sushidragon »

Thank you so much for the suggestions <3 I think I know what will be happening this month now - watch for the October schedule today!
Image Image