Several Delicious Sams Looking for Songs!

Have a new Song looking for members? Want to trade an item for something else? This is the place to go!
Delicious
Mystic
Mystic

Several Delicious Sams Looking for Songs!

Post by Delicious »

So, after brainstorming on Song names for my Northern Aquatic pair - I felt the unbelieving stares of my other single Sams. Seems that they're exceedingly unimpressed that the two NEWEST Sams will be paired up before their own patient selves. And so, not really wanting to be on the recieving end of further guilt tripping, I figured I really should get on the ball of finding some other like-minded Sams for my crew to shack up with! Hopefully y'all can help! ^^

Please note that (at least for the stallions) I'm particularly interested in founding or joining partially&fully OPEN songs. I don't really do a whole lot of RP around here and would kind of like to share my Sam's genetic wealth. If you DO do a fair amount of RP, or just generally want to keep a closer eye on who's related to your Sam etc, and are still really interested in working something out - send me a PM and we'll see if we can't come to some sort of arrangement. :D

My Stallions -
Glider of the Tropical Shore - Song Full
Glider is a nice, solid, steady boy. Not particularly emotional, or extremely attentive, but supportive and calm. He's definitely a stallion that enjoys the company of stronger, more independent mares that are happy with themselves and don't need constant supervision or emotional uplifting. Not that he won't be of service (har har) when he is needed, but he's wary of those that seem like they might be an emotional millstone. Glider would prefer mares that can either keep up with his long rambling flights (read wings or particularly fast & nimble runners), or those that don't mind his wandering off (with the understanding that he's sure to check back in sooner rather than later).

ETA: Glider has himself a lead mare - the lovely Mystic of the Jungle Honey. As a result, _definitely_ looking for the more independent sort of mares to join. No flibbertygibbets, please... else they might find themselves abandoned somewhere not so nice, 'cause their Songmates can't stand to hear them babble on about mane braids, or how they swear that last bug gave them a nasty look ONE MORE TIME. :)

Prism of the Cautious Light - Has lead & second mare. 2 open spaces.
This boy is, like his name, definitely a bit more on the timid side. Definitely not one of your more beefy, in-your-face stallions. He makes up for it (in part at least) by lavishing those around him with attention and gifts, but really is not into physical violence and the like. (Not that, if push comes to shove, he wouldn't at least TRY to make a go of it... but knows that his build and experience lends itself to being him a poor match to any but the most easy challenger) Much more into the intellectual & diplomatic approach to challenges. Likes poetry. Doesn't like pushy, mean mares - but is definitely appreciative of those who could throw their weight around, as well as those who are generally just lovely, warm, easy-going folks. No real preference on traits.

ETA: Prism also has himself a lead mare, but still has lots of love to give for anyone else looking to join. :)

Tumble of the Sunlit Surf - Has lead mare, has 3 open spaces.
Tumble is an oddity. He is only looking for other likeminded Sams that have fallen between the classification cracks. :)

Beat of the Energetic Drummer
What can I saw - he never stops! He's looking for ladies with rhythm in their blood and who like marching to the beat of a different drum, namely his!

My Mares -
Vibrance of the Warm Sunlight
Vibrance has a sticky sweet personality. Loves -everyone- (or will at least try!) My gut is tending towards pairing her with Prism above, but wanted to see what other Stallions might be out there. This girl is definitely more into the more lavish stallions, and those who live in more approachable climes - desert & northerns (at least who live in their originating environs) need not apply! Those with a particularly snappish temper, as well, are probably better off looking elsewhere.

Dusk of Summer Days - Now In Song
Originally commissioned as part of a starter song with Glider, above - but those two really haven't clicked in my brain for some reason. Therefore, I'm looking for another stallion for Dusk that might provide a bit more charismatic 'oomph' so to speak. Dusk is mildly aloof, independent - and likes to travel (alot). Not looking for a stallion that is going to get in her space too much, and one that wouldn't mind her speaking her mind. Might actually do fairly well with an abrasive sort, as I get the feeling she kind of likes to argue. Wings preferred, but not necessary. Pudgies should look elsewhere.

Heat of the Jungle Ablaze - Now In Song
Very possibly might end up with Glider, above - but not necessarily as the lead mare - but is open to possibilities. A bit shyer, but generally fairly nice. Maybe a bit neurotic, but not in a clingy way. Likes wings & horns & similar colors. Really turned off by aquatics. She thinks they smell funny.

Vivacity of Lurid Afterglow - Now In Song
My Illiayr girl who might be on the outlook for someone to make funky Illiayr hybrid babies. She's a bit off color (in personality!) and really just ... very odd. VERY odd. But then, living in a cave by yourself for a while, and having only blind fish and bugs to talk to ... might make anyone a bit odd, eh?
Last edited by Delicious on Wed May 19, 2010 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nighthenge
Mystic
Mystic

Re: Several Delicious Sams Looking for Songs!

Post by Nighthenge »

My Winding might suit your Prism. She is herself a bit on the timid side. She needs a sensitive man :mrgreen:
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

If the first Song that Iapplied for doesn't work out for my Melody, she might go well with Prism:

She's usually lost in daydreams, lol.

Heat and Dusk are welcome to come and play with Whip *grins* Dusk especially, I think she might go well with him XD Although Heat's coloration matches his more, lol XD

Playground: http://samanayrs.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=567. Oath, Snap, and Fissure are the other potential mares for him :D
Tervenna
Mystic
Mystic
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Tervenna »

I think Vibrance would match my Sunrise of the Promising Day. He is a bit protective of his mares, but overall, he is very sweet. He saw Vibrance was possibly looking for a Song, and insisted I put his name forward XD

His Song is currently not an Open song, but I have been reconsidering a few of my closed ones lately, and this one was one that I planned to open up. The other mares are a samanayr and a lamanayr, so she would have someone to fly with, if she didn't want to fly alone

Also, for your stallions, I have seen songs that were "semi-open" - the stallion and some mares were Open, but one or two mares may require permission. Something to think about :D
Delicious
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Delicious »

@ NightHenge - Ooo. Winding is a lovely little snippet of a Sam - I think she'd pair almost perfectly with Prism. Do you know if she's looking at being lead mare? :D

@Lv - Oh, Melody would be most welcome, I think. As for Dusk, haha, I'm a little daunted about jumping in that late into the RP ... along with the fact that she is both purple AND winged... makes me wonder if he'll eat her. *snicker*

@Tervenna - Oh Sunrise is a sweet'un, will defintely keep him in mind. :D Thanks for the info on the songs, I'd seen a bit of that, but hadn't gone into too much depth quite yet. Hopefully any mares that go elsewhere, the Stallions will agree to partial-openness like that. :D
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Re Dusk: Ahh, yes, but her attitude will stand her in good stead XD Snap's has! I'm just waiting on Harroway to post her reply before I add his in XD The more the merrier!
Nighthenge
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Nighthenge »

Delicious wrote:@ NightHenge - Ooo. Winding is a lovely little snippet of a Sam - I think she'd pair almost perfectly with Prism. Do you know if she's looking at being lead mare? :D
For him she'd try :mrgreen:
SmilodonArt
Foal
Foal
Favorite Sam species: All of them!

Post by SmilodonArt »

I believe your Vibrance and my Scintillation are having a conversation about forming a new Song without us. :) He's finally deigning to let me in on the idea -- mostly because he can't type. :lol:
He and I are also about to post on the Personals to see if there are any other mares who might find him mutually interesting. He will be interviewing, but will not take any applications too seriously until Vibrance deems him worthy of an actual answer as to whether she would gratify him by becoming his lead mare. :roll:

He is considering Song of the Weeping Skies, if its not already taken. He's making me do the research.
Kaats711
Soprano

Post by Kaats711 »

Pool of the Sunlit Canopy
Sunlit is a steady, shy girl. She definetly timid and quick on her feet, but she doesn't need a lot of reasurance. She a glider might get along. She likes company, but also enjoys having some quiet peaceful time to herself. She blends in easily, with color and other sams, and is generally a peacekeeper around more feiry sams, but it's not a job she would want in a song.
ImageImage
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Whip might still have an opening, if you want to bring one of both of the above-mentioned girls in to play. Could even start a new rp thread for them, if you want XD

I'm saving one spot in his song for a Mystic (bwahaha, evil I am) and the last spot may or may not be taken by Tervenna's Fissure *eyes her*

Whip would welcome either of them in, as he's got one mare with feathered wings, and one mare that has a definite bite to her *eyes Snap* And he likes purple XD

*flees from Whip*
Delicious
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Delicious »

Haven't had the time to Rp lately.... (someday I will again, I'm sure of it!), but maybe at some point I'll have the time Lv. I would love to pair her up with him... he's such a shiny boy. :)

In the meantime, added a couple more! :D And will probably add my twin pair when I finally figure out a name for them.
Saiki
Lamanayr
Lamanayr
Favorite Sam species: Aboreal

Post by Saiki »

Would Dusk of Summar Days (or any of your other mares) perhaps be interested in Puddle? He's already founded an open song (Song of the Bright Horizon). Puddle is rather quiet and likes to sit and just think for awhile, so he wouldn't bother Dusk. Though he generally will do whatever his mares ask of him, so she probably wouldn't get the chance to argue with him much.

And would Glider possibly be interested in Rest? She doesn't have wings, but she's a fast runner. She does occasionally charge off without thinking, but she's usually pretty levelheaded. She also enjoys going out and exploring, so his wandering off wouldn't bother her.

(Last one, I swear! XD) I know it's a little bit of a stretch, but would Vivacity possibly be interested in joining the Song of the Sharp Citrus? Nectar is slightly odd at times (he constantly babbles about fruit), but he tries to be a protective lead stallion for his song. The two mares he already has are good at dealing with Nectar, so they'd get used to Vivacity.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Delicious
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Delicious »

Oh, all very shiny candidates :D

I think I'm going to try to RP Dusk with Whip... but possibly Heat might be interested, although their colors don't mesh as well - I think their personalities would go along with Puddle a lot better. :D

As for Rest, I -adore- her! I think her and Glider make a really striking pair, and she'd definitely have an invite into the Song if you'd like. :D

I'm not sure about Vivacity yet ... I SORT of want to pair her with an aquatic (crazy I know) but I'm not sure. XD I'll definitely keep Nectar in mind, he's a real looker. :D
Saiki
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Saiki »

Thank you so much for allowing Rest to join! :D I'm quite happy I finally found her a song. I'll go add her now.

And if you'd like Heat to join Puddle's song, she is perfectly welcome to. ^^ Would open breeding be okay for her?
Delicious
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Delicious »

Open would be fine. :D Is it alright for Rest too?
Saiki
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Saiki »

Yep, open is fine for Rest. ^^
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Fascination has laid claim to the popular and utterly gorgeous Dusk. <3

And oh man, what a neat collection of potentials here. O_o *re-reads the thread*
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Stars is always looking for more roly-poly ladies in his song, Song of the Royally Rotund. Vibrance is quite voluptuous and Stars likes that about her. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to ask her into his song or not because she had looked to be high maintenance when he first saw her. He was scared she would reject him (And nothing is worse to Stars than being rejected by a gorgeously round lady).

But after reading more about her, he became completely smitten with her. He had no idea she was such a bundle of love! He is shy at first but warms up nicely when around strangers. He loves to fly his pudgy body around, but it always happy to be in the center of his large lady song. He dotes on his females night and day, his lot in life? To keep them happy, healthy and ROUND.

He may not be the most handsome male out there, round normally isn’t idolized, but he is a great provider! He also likes to LISTEN to his ladies and relate. He is a very VERY personable lam but will also throw his weight around if they get into trouble or danger. He doesn’t think when his ladies are in trouble and will go the distance to make sure they are NEVER injured.

Stars: “So… um… Vibrance…” *Looks down at the ground while scuffing his feet* um…. Hi? O_O *Stops cold and just stares*

RG: n_n;; Um..I think hes being shy again... go ahead Stars… *nudges him forward*

Stars: O_O;;;;;;;;; um… Pie? *Sighs for his stupid response and stares at the ground again, fidgeting*

RG: -_-;; *fail* Its ok... you tried.. *le sigh*
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Delicious
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Delicious »

Awww, isn't he just too cute! :D

Unfortunately tho, I've got some kinda secret plans building for Ms. Vibrance, so we're going to have to pass. Good luck with your pudgy-plans tho, Mr. Stars! You're collecting quite a little harem of curves over there, hee hee!
Harroway
Painter
Favorite Sam species: Sibyls

Post by Harroway »

Hey Delicious, would Dusk be interested in joining Scatter of Refracted Rain in his Song of the Willful Spirit? Scatter is the kind of stallion that will let his mares be the way they are and gives them plenty of space and independence. He only puts his hoof down if Crumble starts getting too uppity. XD
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Fascination would like to snarkily inform you that Dusk already has a stallion, thank you, and has no intention of disgracing herself by approaching another.

I would like to majorly lulz at him.

*giggle*
Delicious
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Delicious »

Haha, whoops - yes. Should have updated this after the mass pairing that occured this last month. It is now though, sorry Harro!

And Dusk muttered something about narcissim and Fascination, and how he seemed rather TOO sure about her rivetted attention/affection. I am amused to note that it seemed to lack some of the usual sting her snarky remarks generally have though. I don't think she's ready to admit quite how shiny she thinks he is. At least ... not in public. <.< Or maybe to him. For the time being. Bwaha.