March event schedule

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

March event schedule

Post by Sushidragon »

Hopefully this month will go a little more smoothly than last month XD If you haven't heard, I found out last month that I'm pregnant (as you can see in my signature!) and went through some emotional things and physical sickness that had me out for the count for a couple of weeks. Both emotional and physical things are going much better now, so hopefully I'll be able to stay on schedule this month. Of course, if my morning sickness makes a comeback, all bets are off!

March 1 - Breeding draw!
You called it, so breedings it is! There'll probably be 4 successful breedings randomly selected out of all of the entries.

March 3 - Pairs events!
The pairs events were supposed to take place in February, but they've been moved to March instead. Ooh la la!

March 20 - Mimicry Fantastica
Remember that mimics thread that's on the Samanayr Discussion board? You might want to take a peek at it again in preparation for this event..

This month there's going to be outlines for sure, maybe customs, and maybe RP. I'm hesitant to take on paid customs because I could get sick again at any time and take a lot longer than I'd like to complete them, but we'll see how things go.

Next month will be the Festival of New Spring, first held last April :D Say hello to spring with the Samanayrs in a series of spring-y events!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
silvermoondragon
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Proud Samanayr Fosterer
Favorite Sam species: Sa'grisayr

Re: March event schedule

Post by silvermoondragon »

ooh, sounds like a lot of fun in store! If you need any help let me know :D
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Mimic thread? You mean the dream mimic thread? We will see cute animal mimics?! Maybe the elephant and penguin you said you'd like to do? Must see! Can't wait for mid March now!

And everything else sounds lovely too! I hope your body doesn't launch another rebellion. That can't be fun. Oooh, outlines! More live on Ustream ones by chance? Those were fun! I can understand your hesitance at customs...but if you did open them I'm sure everyone would be completely understanding if sickness struck again and meant they were delayed. But your call of course.

Stay safe and well with baby Sushi! Sounds like we have a fantastic month planned for us! This month and next! The Festival was such fun last year!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Post by Echos »

Mimic Events?!? *perks up* I shall defiantly be looking forward to this one. The whole month sounds like lots of fun and I can't wait for the Spring Festival next month. I had so much fun last time and won my first two sams in that event *hugs Tone and Journey*
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Ooo, sounds like a lot of fun! Let me know if you need help with anything Sushi :D
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Thanks so much for the offers of help :D I think this month I'll be pretty self-sufficient, but I will be looking for help next month so I can have some more interactive/live events going on for the festival!

The outlines probably won't be live on Ustream like the January ones just because I can't sit at the computer for as long as I used to.. although if everyone didn't mind me taking breaks every hour or so I might be able to do it!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

YAY! Im so excited. *wiggles* This is going to be a great month! :D I cant wait. Ill be there for as many events as I can! ^^
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D: