Which traits does my Sam have?

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Echos
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Desert

Re: Which traits does my Sam have?

Post by Echos »

Well, I know she's got feathered wings and scales but I have no idea what to call that lovely tail.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Just checking that I didn't miss anything :) (when I started typing the bbcode for her image, it came up omg... I giggled.)

From what I can tell, she's got Hooks, Prehensile Tail, Gems, and Single Horn.

Also, can I mention that for all the time I've been stalking this adoptable, I thought the species was called ARboreal... /facepalm.
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Xenon
Will Stalk You

Post by Xenon »

I'm stumped on her horns, the crazy spikiness on her back, and her tail. @_@ I'm, uh, not very good at this. >o>;
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Raitalle
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Raitalle »

I tried to put Gold in the database earlier, but I couldn't find her uncerted, watermarked image to put in with her, so I figured Sushi must not have uploaded it yet? Or was I doing it wrong?
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Sorry, I've fallen behind on this post!

@Echos - She has a Combination Tail (feathered and tufted), the feathers are just a little fancier than usual :D She also has the Pure Black Eyes, Head Mane, and Leonine Mane traits.

@AsaraDragon - You've got it right!

@Xenon - Her traits are Maneless, Body Spines (body spines can appear anywhere on the body, she has some on her back and tail), Clawed Paws, Hooked Snout, Multiple Horns, Wyvern (draconic), and Draconic Tail!

@Jennalyn - Thanks, I'll try to get those guys in soon!

@Raitalle - It probably wasn't uploaded yet, since I'm not in the habit of uploading the watermarked image at the same time as the certed image (which is something I really need to start doing) XD; Gold's watermarked image is at:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/s ... db/624.png

If you find I haven't uploaded the watermarked image when you're trying to enter a Sam into the database, you can just put down the URL of where it'll be and it'll appear when I upload it. All of the watermarked image are at the same URL (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v18/s ... db/###.png), you just need to replace the ### with the ID number!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Favorite Sam species: You mean I have to choose?

Post by Origami_Dragon »

This rolly polly fellow... He's pudgy, yes. And clearly has some sort of wings. I see two sets of draconic I think, plus feathered? Is he vestigial seraphim with multiple types of wings in the mix? Could you please confirm how his wings should be labeled Sushi?

And this lovely lady I know has spikes and antlers. Is she maneless or hairless as well?

Thanks Sushi!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Draconic wings, body armor, talons, hairless?, ram horns. I think that's it? Might be body spines in there, can't tell if that's part of the armor or not XD
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

@Origami_Dragon - The third wing set is folded vestigial draconic wings, so he has Vestigial Draconic Seraphim as a trait XD And 643 also has the Maneless trait.

@LvSoulFriend - She has Draconic Wings, Body Armor, Talons, Hairless, Ram Horns, Draconic Tail, and Hooked Snout :D The little spines are part of her armor.
Image Image

Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Hah, wing recognition skill fail on my part then! Thanks Sushi! I'll get Thunder in the database then, and my little mare once I settle on a name for her.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Raitalle
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Raitalle »

Just because I like to confirm :)

He just has Solid Hooves, right?
Raitalle
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Raitalle »

Just because I like to confirm :)

He just has Solid Hooves, right?
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

@Raitalle - He has Solid Hooves and Back Mane :D Also, to answer your question from the other thread, he does have earth magic and his name should reflect his earthishness.
Image Image

Echos
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Echos »

Anything other than than Feather-tufted Ears?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

Solid hooves for sure. <3
Echos
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Echos »

Wow, I can't believe I didn't notice those XD Glad I asked before I went to enter her into the database.
Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Yuiven »

This isn't a question what traits my Sams have, as is it what abilities two of my Sams have. ^_^;

Back when Shifter of the Enchanted Gardens and Healer of Ruined Lives were in the process of being created after the 'Anything Goes' Custom Auctions, there was a small discussion about their individual abilities. Now that they have been entered into the database, what should I put down under abilities for both of them?

For Shifter of the Enchanted Gardens, would it be enough just to list the abilities for the respective species which were combined in the Minayr Shifter mare?

Now Healer of Ruined Lives is a little more complicated... it was agreed upon that she could heal minds as well as bodies, but to what extent?
Novanight
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Novanight »

Pretty sure she has Ignis, Double Horns and Feathered Wings but I am not quite sure.

Also I am trying to figure out how I get a username for the data base but I can't seem to find anything covering that.
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stallion
ImageImage
Novanight
Lamanayr
Lamanayr

Post by Novanight »

Alright, I have already been told what she has from Sushi and a user was nice enough to let me know how to get a data base account. So thanks for your time. ^_^
Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stallion
ImageImage
Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon

Post by Origami_Dragon »

She's not been certed yet, but I'd just like to check on what she has so I can get her into the database once she is.

I know she's got feathered wings, pretty sure they're vestigial. I think I see faery head wings. But I can't tell if she's got some sort of tail trait or just a lot of tail. Or if there's something else I'm missing.

Also...would it be acceptable to put in the feature's section that she's based off the latte?

Thanks Sushi!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Echos
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Echos »

I'm going to put Sip up here as well. Pretty sure he's got extended foot tufts and tuftless if that's possible plus leonine mane. And maybe chin beard as well?

I'm also not sure if the chasen is an accessory or some sort of trait.
Pathos
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Pathos »

Okay, so I've got: Double Wings (Draconic), Multiple Tails (Tufted), Feathered Tufts and Tuftless (I guess?), Feather Mane (I think XD) and some type of horns, but I can't tell if they're Antlers or Multiple Horns...

Can you confirm Sushi?
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

@Origami_Dragon -She has Faery Head Wings, Vestigial Feathered Wings, and Multiple Tails! You can definitely include that she's based on a latte in her features section :D

@Echos - Yep, Extended Foot Tufts on the rear legs and Tuftless on the front XD Also Leonine Mane and a slightly oddly shaped Bony Crest, patterned to look like a chasen.

@Pathos - Here's the traits according to Xenon!

Upright Ears
Feathered Tufts (Rear)
Tuftless (Fore)
Feather Mane
Multiple Tails (Tufted)
Multiple Wings (Draconic)
Multiple Horns
Image Image

Origami_Dragon
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon

Post by Origami_Dragon »

Thanks Sushi! I'll go get her into the database now!

And yay for more bony crested Sams! Hadn't realized that was what Sip had on his head.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Seren
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: ...THEM ALL <3 I'm horrible at choosing~

Post by Seren »

Pride! My first! I love him. Even though in my mind, he's already got some interesting personality traits...

Anyway, I'm curious as to exactly what traits he has. I know he has solid hooves, antlers... his wings, however, I'd like to hear exactly what you'd call them.

Also, curious at to his abilities and features...

I'm wayyy to eager to enter him in the database, I know I've messed things up. >.< Hm.