Songless Mare Search

Your place to discuss very serious Samanayr-related issues. Because Samanayrs are always serious. Always.
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Songless Mare Search

Post by Jennalyn »

For your searching pleasure, I've spent the past two-and-a-bit hours editing the IDs of all currently non-IDed Sams. They should all start with (or consist of) 'z', putting them at the very back of the queue of Sams. Thus, the newer Sams with IDs beginning 001 should be listed first.

I would also like to clue everyone in to a super-awesome little searching tip. Previously, Sushi, Lv, and I were the only ones to know about this. But it can be really fun to play with.

On the page to display Songless mares, you have two "hidden" search options that can only be used if you know the correct URL to type in. Only two. And here they are:

Code: Select all

http://samanayrs.net/displaySearchMares.php?Species=&Traits=
If you're looking for only Songless Lamanayr mares, you would have that be "Species=Lamanayr". If you were looking for mares with wings only, you would type "Traits=wings". Keep in mind that you cannot search for multiple traits or species at a time. Just one. But you can search for "Species=Lamanayr&Traits=feathered" if you're only interested in Lamanayr mares with feathered wings. You'll have to wade through a few other feathered traits, I'll wager, but it certainly makes things easier!
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Re: Songless Mare Search

Post by Sushidragon »

Ooh thank you - that should easy up searching for Songless mares :D
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Re: Songless Mare Search

Post by LvSoulFriend »

It's so much fun to use too *giggles*

Though I do wish there was a way to search for all Sams except the ones with a particular trait. Like, search for all Sams without wings.

Would be fun to have, but isn't needed XD