WoW!

Talk about anything you want here.
Britain
Valentine Key
Favorite Sam species: Northern!

Re: WoW!

Post by Britain »

Tranq would be easier for leveling, I think, if for no other reason than we know it very well and it's what Steele is used to. Tranq goes super fast and has some decent rep gear, too.

Might see if I can convince Ogre to make a DK with me to run around today and get y'all a bit of cash, we'll see how it goes...
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Misery

Post by Orasteele »

Thanks Brit! I think everyone has already made their way to Razor Hill, but I'm not certain. I'm was just thinking it might be the easiest meeting place for all the different races. Gear wise, I think you are right about Tranq.

So what does everyone want to do?
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

For the tabbard, I'm happy with anything + gold details XD I do like the lotus, and also the stars and moon pattern that's in the bottom-right corner on page 5 of the emblems.

I like SOTRH and SAMS R US for guild names, but I'm happy with whatever XD

As for my character, I'm in Orgrimmar right now but can go wherever (although what's Tranq short for? I don't know my WoW nicknames). I took skinning because I like selling sets of leather to earn some gold, but if we need other crafts I'm happy to switch. I'm also trying to decide which Paladin build to go for.. I've never actually tried to build a character before - like in D&D I tend to just pick talents and stuff that I think would be cool XD Healing would probably be handy, though.

Yeah.. I'm such a newb XD
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Orasteele »

Tranq is short for Tranquilen (where you were leveling before). If Raitalle does herbalism/alchemy we will need someone on mining/smithing (which also means you could make your own armor). *pokes Brit*
Britain
Valentine Key

Post by Britain »

Tranq is Tranquillien, south of Eversong- Belf land. It's the natural progression for Belfs and a good area (esp for Pallies, since it's lots of undead).

Sushi- For leveling, go Retribution. Steele tells me someone else is a warrior, so you don't need to be a tank; Ret is good for leveling and nice for secondary healing. GO RET. *cheers*

Make sure for gear you're upping your strength whenever you're adding to your stats.

Lol, Chu- Blacksmiths really don't help too much. Honestly, I would focus on mining in order to contribute to the jewelcrafting and to sell the ore. I didn't use my own skill (Blacksmithing) until I got to the blue weapons later on. My current mace, though, is home-made...in the long run it's good, but not lower levels.
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Orasteele »

Hrmn... I didn't know that about smithing! But then I've never made a smith before.
Britain
Valentine Key

Post by Britain »

AND LO

DK's WERE MADE

My back hurts srsly. :/ But, I have sent our contribution to the cause. My DK is Winterbranch, though you likely won't see me on unless Steele orders me to come help. XD
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Post by LvSoulFriend »

I'm still in Belf lands >> I'm at 9 XD Want to get my pet at least before I leave, maybe riding too. I hate running around ><

I won't have a DK yet, as I don't have a 55 char yet XD Nearly though, got to 52 last night on Moon Guard!
Britain
Valentine Key

Post by Britain »

Getting through the DK area takes along, long time. We've been at it for several hours. @.@ But, a little faster with a friend. I really don't like DKs as a class, but they're useful in situations like this.

I hope someday they make more DK-style classes (can't remember the type, lol).
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

Heroic style, I think, Brit. I joined for the first time right before they came out XD Then broke up with my ex roughly 8 months later, so didn't have WoW for a year or so XD Getting close to what I had earlier, level wise though!
Britain
Valentine Key

Post by Britain »

Ah yes, that's right. NEED MOAR HEROIC CLASSES.

I was all excited when DK's came out but I'm terribly spoiled by being a plated healer. >_>;; My alternate main (lol) is a dual-specced Shadow/Holy priest. No plate, but I can still save my own hide. XD
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

I've always had the hardest time leveling priests. It's supposed to be easier in Cata >> Cannot wait!

Also! Just hit 10, whee!
Britain
Valentine Key

Post by Britain »

WOO, grats!

Yeah, Kalli was hard work for a lonnnnng time. But, he's mainly Shadow, and it's gotten much easier lately (he's almost 70). Serious DPS. I'm looking forward to him being a solid healer for our group, once I convince him to heal rather than kill.
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Orasteele »

The guild has been created! I will be online tomorrow to send out guild invites!
Rynnie
Samanayr Stalker and Fangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystery, Desert, Shifter & Kodyla

Post by Rynnie »

My PI account is expiring, and I have an unused WoW subscription card or two - valid for one or two months - I'm not sure which. Anyone willing to get me a renewal in exchange for two cards?
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Post by LvSoulFriend »

I might be able to Ryn, how long do you have til your account expires? And could I get a bit more detail on the cards?
Rynnie
Samanayr Stalker and Fangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystery, Desert, Shifter & Kodyla

Post by Rynnie »

13 days, and, I'm not quite sure what to look for. I bought the cards from a store, and forgot all about both until now.
AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

Man... nobody is ever on when I am XD

It's because I'm undead, isn't it??

*sob*
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Raitalle
Mystic
Mystic

Post by Raitalle »

I think I'm gonna do the Herbalism/Alchemy then, seeing what Britain said. It will probably be more useful for everyone too, where the smithing can only help those who need those weapons. Now I just need to find trainers >.>
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer
Favorite Sam species: Butterfly Sams

Post by RikkuGirl »

Ok! So my Priest has hit 11 and my Dk is 58.

So if anyone needs help let me know! Im probly going to be on pretty late today so.. ^_^;; ya. Ill probly be on after 10pm my time so about 7 pm sushi time ^^ if i can do math right.

Hope everyone else is doing well! :D

Also, I have started my enchanting and am able to buff up your bracers and chest pieces. Plus I can make lower wands as well. Along with that my tailoring is doing well and I have the ability to make bags now. So if you need some bags please let me know and I will send you some :D

I will be doing Engineering and mining on my dk. :D (I have her as blacksmithing right now buuuuuttttt.... ima change it xD)
My Sams!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:
Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Orasteele »

Okay! I plan to be on today after the frankensam to give everyone that comes online guild access. We still don't have a guild bank, since it's 100 gold and I only have 26 gold so far. Those of you who make DK's like I did, I'd be delighted for donations toward funding the guild bank! Otherwise I'm going to have to spend some time running around on my DK. XD

I'll sign up for the bags plx! I bought myself one journeyman's backpack, but am needing some in the other two slots. >_>
RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

OK! I have 15 g to send for the guild right now. ^___^

So I will send that to you when I get home. Did you get the items I sent to you before? O_O;; Im not sure if I sent it to the right char or not, but I sent you some green items and stuff Ora. So if you didnt get it on the char your on,, i probly sent it to the other one you made ^_^;;

I will be working durring the FS so Ill be here for that, but I wont be able to get on till later. ^_^ But I totaly want to sign the charter and get it up and running. :D yay for guilds!!!

Right now I only have 6 slots but im hoping to get my tailoring up quickly so that i can make larger ones for everyone.

if anyone has any cloth that they are not using id LOVE to take it off your hands and make you a cloak, bag or other tailored material with it ;D Plus... donations are lovely to allow me to give to others freely ^_____^

Thanks ora! :D
My Sams!

RikkuGirl
Samanayr Dreamer

Post by RikkuGirl »

Oh ya. whats your names now ora....

Idk if i have the most updated ones in my friends...
My Sams!

Orasteele
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Orasteele »

Fathomn is my main.

And i have been hording fabric for you. ^__^
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler