[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Samanayrs • View topic - Unowned Pet
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Administrative Nitty Gritty » Do stuff for me!

Post subject: Unowned Pet
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:21 pm 
Watchful Dragon
Watchful Dragon

So, this isn't my pet, but posting as per Sushi's request during the stream.

This little lady doesn't seem to have an owner and isn't in the pet database.

Post subject: Re: Unowned Pet
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:24 pm 
Mystery
Mystery

I saw her too. I was looking at all the georopters too see how many females there were. She is adorable. :D

Mares

Pets

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:04 am 
Samanayr Dreamer

Welp, Her url has never been put on the forum except for now. ^_^ First time I ever saw her <3 She is a cute thang that is for sure!

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:05 pm 
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

As requested! Some of these might have been given out in events and not claimed, have not had time to look yet!

No Image
- owned by
c026 - won by tbiris (naming thread posted)
mc029 - love pair with mc028 (Britain/Orasteele)
- owned by
mc040
d032 (on d031's cert!)
- owned by
- owned by
d093

Duplication
f003 is duplicated in the dragonets folder and the firebirds folder.

Odd Images (mainly due to being cropped from Samanayrs' certs)
d055
d060
d062

No Apparent Owners

Won, but Not Claimed
- claimed
-
-
-
- claimed
- claimed
-
- claimed
- claimed
-
- claimed
- claimed
-
-
-
- Pristine (PI Ornament Smash)

4/19/2016 - *adds in some updates* ... *finishes updates later*
4/20/2016 - *adds in newest updates*
4/24/2016 - *updates*
4/27/2016 - *updates*

Last edited by LvSoulFriend on Mon May 02, 2016 9:12 am, edited 9 times in total.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:03 pm 
Mystery
Mystery

:o. Look at all the beautiful homeless pets.

Looks like Sushi has a bunch of future prizes for games and stuff hahaha :D a pet themed raffle or something would be cool. :D

I only have 3 pets so it would be cool to have another chance to get more heehee.... Not that I'm greedy, I just love Samanayrs and their pets. :D

Mares

Pets

Last edited by ElvenArcher on Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:17 pm 
Mystery
Mystery

*goes through LV's list, maybe a little greedily* XD Here's the list of ones with owners!

c003 is part of ' cert
d079 is on cert
d082 is on cert
mc034 is on cert

c026 is owned by ; the image is on Photobucket yet

mc014 -
mc009 -
mc018 -
mc019 -
mc020 -
mc021 -
mc023 -
d064 -
d077 -
d087 -
d089 -

And d041 was part of that never finished, so I guess he's free to find a home? ^^ Hope that helps!

Last edited by Janalee on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:31 pm 
Mystery
Mystery

c025 belongs to Pristine- it was a prize in the pony island version of . The link for the PI thread is dead but I found the list of prizes I had sent to Sushi.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:53 am 
Samanayr Dreamer

O: OH WOW! I'm so glad you guys did some digging and found the homes for most of those gorgeous babies! :D I hate seeing a homeless pet :(

D086 is just GORGEOUS and the Dino Mage Constructs are just.. <3 LOVE EM. ^o^ The pudgy triceratops is just so cute. hahaha

I hope we can find homes for them all! If Sushi needs an event done to give them out, I can do that! :D I would be more than happy to come up with something.

If you guys need more help searching, etc. Let me know! seems like you guys are regular Sherlock holmes on here though lol <3

Im a Chicken... Moooooo! D:

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:07 am 
Mystery
Mystery

OMG that cute little crabby is mine! I'd completely forgotten! Thank you for finding her for me Lv and Jenalee!

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:47 am 
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Yay one pet claimed! I updated my post with all of the pics with all of the links and won pets your guys found :D

There are quite a few I would not mind going home with XD *debates poking people about their pets*

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:35 pm 
Mystery
Mystery

*pokes Lv* Oak won d077, not d074- I feel like d074 and d075 must be a love pair, possibly for a Spring Fling. :)

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:28 pm 
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

Whoops! Thanks Jana!

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:13 am 
Mystery
Mystery

*grins sheepishly* So, instead of saying that they seemed like a Spring Fling love pair, I could have just looked to see that they actually are... XD Ah well, better late than never?

d074 -
d075 -

And mc028 is part of a love pair, presumably from the missing mc029:

needs to pick first, and gets the remaining Mage Construct.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:00 am 
Mystic
Mystic

Oh! I didn't even realize. How do I go about claiming the pet? :< That poor cutie.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:49 am 
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler

*adds in new updates* Thanks for the sleuthing Jana :D

Esperanza, just make a new thread in this forum (Do Stuff For Me), and post the . Linking to the thread where you won the pet would probably be a good idea too!

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:35 am 
Mystery
Mystery

Oh wow! Hahaha! I had completely forgotten about those! XD!! I'll poke Britain tonight! XD!

Post Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:24 pm 
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Thank you so much, it's wonderful to see these pets reunited with their owners after I neglected to get them certed properly XD;; Sorry about that! I've updated the pets who had threads on this board and I'll try to get to the rest this week.

So many pets I'd forgotten about too!

Post Posted: Sun May 29, 2016 3:55 pm 
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Okay, I think that's everyone sorted! Still looks like lots of pets in need of a home XD Thanks everyone for getting all of this info together!

Post Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:50 am 
Mystery
Mystery

AHHHHH I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT ADORABLE PUPPY HOW COULD I DO THAT

Especially as it looks a good deal like my real-life dog that just passed away a few weeks ago. :C

I would love to claim them!

Board index » Administrative Nitty Gritty » Do stuff for me!