Birthday - contest results!

Contests, games, draws, and other ways to get Sams! Also custom availability.
LvSoulFriend
Song Wrangler
Song Wrangler
Favorite Sam species: Mystic

Re: Birthday - contest results!

Post by LvSoulFriend »

My Mystic would quite happily welcome another mare :D She'd probably be better at searching out mushrooms than my girl XD
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

Sorry about that, Britain has received a random modiem (breeding)!
Image Image

Current icon by Plaguedog
Britain
Valentine Key
Favorite Sam species: Northern!

Post by Britain »

Oh, thank you Steele and Sushi. XD WOO BREEDING.
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

fyi, Mr Sushi was the 'random.org' for that modiem XD

"Mr Sushi! Give me a number between 1 and 6!"

"..why?"

All of the Sams and items won in these events should be updated on their certs and in the database, so please let me know if there's any issues!
Image Image

AsaraDragon
Nemesis
Favorite Sam species: Elementals

Post by AsaraDragon »

And of course you said, "No, silly, a number.. Y is a letter, gosh!"

*bounce*
ImageImageImageImage <3 <3
Jennalyn
Collector and CodeMonkey
Collector and CodeMonkey
Favorite Sam species: Kodyla

Post by Jennalyn »

That reminds me of my Dad when we play hangman. xD He always takes forever to guess the word, wheras Mom gets it like lightning, so he gets frustrated and grumpy.

Me: "Next letter?"
Dad: *annoyed* "...two."
Me: >_> "Two isn't a letter."
Dad: "Fine. Four."
Me: e_e;
Mom: "The word is 'eggplant', isn't it?"
SunBlind
Mystic
Mystic

Post by SunBlind »

Congrats everyone. Wanted to participate but my cat was just diagnosed with diabetes. Thus we spend quite a bit of time giving him pills, injections, taking blood samples and scheduling when he can and can't eat (plus he doesn't like his vet food so we have to stand nearby and encourage him to eat it).

On the flip side, he's getting better. He's much more happy and perky than he's been in a while. As he gets better he'll have to do less of the above stuff so things will start returning to normal.

Ironically, the worst thing is the pill. It is a royal battle to get him to take it. The injection he doesn't even mind, he just lies there, sighs a "fine, if you must" and then it's finished. The pill is an "over my dead body am I going to swallow that thing!"

Cats! *eye roll*
Stallions
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mares
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Janalee
Mystery
Mystery
Favorite Sam species: Healer

Post by Janalee »

Sorry to hear about your cat, SunBlind, though at least it sounds like he's doing better now. *smiles* I had the same problem with pills when I tried to give my cat antibiotics; there might be someone on the planet who can get those pill plungers to work, but it most certainly isn't me. I'm not sure I could even manage to open her mouth most of the time. ^^ I finally had to stuff them in a small piece of cheese, with a second piece waiting so she didn't have time to get too suspicious... *grins* Good luck finding something that works for your cat, and I hope he continues to get better!
Yuiven
Mystery
Mystery

Post by Yuiven »

*cheers and applauds* Congratulations to the winners and runner-ups! Everyone came up with incredibly creative and interesting entries for each of the contests. Thank you, over and over, for sharing them with us. <3 I don't envy the judge, given the quality of these entries; it seems a lot of thought was put into each decision. All of you earned your prizes fair and square.

And thank you very much Sushi for hosting the Samanayr birthday extravaganza. Ten years is quite a milestone.

Even though I arrived late to the party, I still had a good time. Playing games like "Guess-the-Sam," "Word Hunt" and "Frankensam," sampling sushi in the cook-off, admiring the fan art, reading interesting bios, colouring in the Outline Sams, and even winning my first Sam in the random draw. It was wonderful! ^_^
Sushidragon
Samanayr Wrangler
Samanayr Wrangler

Post by Sushidragon »

I'm glad you all had a good time :D It's so wonderful to put a lot of work and planning into something and just have it all go so smoothly! Whenever I have contests and stuff, I always worry that nobody will be interested and I'll just sit there with no entries, but you guys never disappoint <3

SunBlind, I'm sorry to hear about the troubles with your cat as well, but I'm glad to hear that he's doing better :D I'm glad I've never had to give pills to a cat before, it sounds difficult XD;
Image Image